Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shane Warne RIP

Comments

• Options
    Yes a complete shock. Possibly one of the best spin bowlers ever.  RIP
    No need for the “possibly”. He was absolutely one of the best there ever was. No doubt about that at all. 
    The only debate would be whether he was the best ever.

RIP. Great cricketer. Great character.
  • Options
    That's a shocker.   RIP
  • Options
    Unbelievable, RIP
  • Options
    WHAT THE FUCK 

Christ I’m 52 in June

RIP to the greatest spinner ever - had the privilege see him play live 4 times
  • Options
    News just popped up on my phone and my jaw dropped. Such a shock. What an incredible player he was. RIP to one of the greatest ever
  • Options
    Speechless … greatest spinner of all time. RIP
  • Options
    Christ almighty, thats just shocking... RIP
  • Options
    Devastating news, especially for someone so young. A wonderful cricketer, someone I always loved for bringing leggies back into the mainstream, and showing that spin bowling in red ball cricket outside Asia was an attacking threat, and not just a way of keeping the runs down.
  • Options
    Proper sporting icon, not my favourite person or cricketer but a true genius. 2005 was even better as he was in their side.
  • Options
    Genuinely shocked to hear this, RIP to a true all-time sporting great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No age

RIP
  • Options
    Shocked re the news of losing both Rodney and Shane within a few hours of each other. Cricket have lost 2 legends.
  • Options
    Stunned.

What a shock! 52 years old! Best of all time.

RIP
  • Options
    Could have literally been written about himself. So so sad.
  • Options
    Huge shock. What a loss for cricket, incredible cricket mind 
  • Options
    Shocked re the news of losing both Rodney and Shane within a few hours of each other. Cricket have lost 2 legends.
    Get another angel around the bat for the hat-trick delivery

(RIP to both legends obv, Warne a master nonpareil) 
  • Options
    I am stunned by this. A great cricketer and a man full of life.

Very sad and far too young to go.
  • Options
    Shocking news RIP.
  • Options
    A sad day.
  • Options
    What a sickener, RIP to one of the greatest sportsman to ever live. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shocking news. I hated him so much for taking all those Ashes wickets, but could see what a fine bowler he was. Loved giving him stick from the boundary edge down under. Yes he was fat, and took the bookies cash, but still wonderful to watch. RIP
  • Options
    ‘Kin hell that’s sad. Legend.
  • Options
    Unreal. What a shit time!!!  RIP. 
  • Options
    In complete shock reading this news. Absolutely awful and so so sad. One of the best spin bowlers if not the best there will ever be. Really enjoyed him on commentary as well. RIP to a cricket legend that will never be forgotten.
  • Options
    wow I am totally in shock RIP.
  • Options
    So sad. RIP to a true cricket legend.
  • Options
    Literally cant believe what I am reading!

RIP.
  • Options
    Whenever I think of Shane Warne I just hear the words of their wicket keeper (Gilchrist?) in my head going, "nice one Shane". Sometimes it felt like these nice ones of Shane would go on all day and it used to grate a bit. I'm sure it must have for the batsmen. Truly a sporting great. And a great surprise that he's gone so young. RIP Shane. 
  • Options
    Found unresponsive in his villa in Thailand.
  • Options
    Blimey.  I wasn't ready for that news. Sad news. RIP, one of the greats.