Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion | Saturday 19th March 2022

Comments

• Options
    That is absolutely abominable goalkeeping
  • Options
    Lovely goal. Nice to see some great distribution from Macca, and fantastic finish from Washington.
  • Options

12' Macca with the assist! He catches flick on from a long throw and kicks it straight up field to Washington who finishes over the advancing keeper with one touch! Addicks lead! #cafc 1 #bafc 0
  • Options
    That's a Danny Haynes goal, assuming his hamstrings didn't ping before he took a shot
  • Options
    SSN: Burton with a long throw and all their players are upfield, when Mac gets the ball, he lobbs it long and Conor only has the goal keeper to beat
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    That is absolutely abominable goalkeeping
    Perfect goalkeeping as far as i am concerned...1-0.. :DB)
  • Options
    I keep reading on here that MacG is no good at distribution, is this true and is this a one off?
  • Options
    After that shot from Burton I get to use my favorite football expression: "and the shot goes out for a throw." 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I keep reading on here that MacG is no good at distribution, is this true and is this a one off?
    No and No.. B)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1. 19'

Post update

Corner, Burton Albion. Conceded by Sam Lavelle.

• Options

20' Burton hook a shot over following another Hamer long throw. #cafc 1 #bafc 0
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I don't think he's terrible. I think his kicking for this level is decent. I think his bigger problems are sometimes have weak wrists and obviously his lack of aerial dominance. 
  • Options
    Have we completed a pass yet ?
  • Options
    Have we completed a pass yet ?
    Only the one for the goal form CM. No outfield players have yet.
  • Options
    1. 22'

Post update

Corner, Burton Albion. Conceded by Sam Lavelle.

• Options
    Burton playing all the football, we're more like the away team playing on the break
  • Options
    Lavelle done well the couple of times he's had to defend 1-v-1 against Niasse. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Two side equally matched and separated by a wonderful finish from Washington and an equally sublime assist from Mac, we could do with stepping it up a bit though..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Burton playing all the football, we're more like the away team playing on the break
    According to BBC, Burton have 61% possession
  • Options
    1. 23'

Post update

Foul by Sam Hughes (Burton Albion).

2. 23'

Post update

Jayden Stockley (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Have we even managed 3 passes so far?

We are so poor. 
  • Options
    1. 24'

Post update

Offside, Burton Albion. Jonny Smith tries a through ball, but Oumar Niasse is caught offside.

• Options
    Clare having a stinker with the ball
  • Options
    Is it me, or is the Curbs Stand lino a tad rotund?
  • Options
    Have we even managed 3 passes so far?

We are so poor. 
    Poor.

But leading 1-0.
  • Options
    1. 25'

Post update

Corner, Burton Albion. Conceded by Jayden Stockley.

• Options
    1. 26'

Post update

Offside, Burton Albion. John Brayford tries a through ball, but Oumar Niasse is caught offside.

• Options
    Is it me, or is the Curbs Stand lino a tad rotund?
    Looks like Jon Parkin
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!