Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion | Saturday 19th March 2022

Comments

• Options

39. CLOSE!! Brayford's diagonal ball is taken down brilliantly by Niasse, knocks it away from a defender but fires just over from 18 yards. We're still behind but we're creating, keep going #Brewers! #BAFC
  • Options
    CB-T scores 2-0
  • Options
    Quality 
  • Options
    Lol piss take 
  • Options
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    CBT get's the second, good finish..2-0 B)
  • Options
    Clare, Niasse and the Ref must use the same hairdresser.

Just a observation 
  • Options
    Jesus Christ. Maybe JJ is a genius. 
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We don't need the ball we'll just wait and score the couple times we get it. 

Really good passing move. Started by CBT near the halfway line. 
  • Options
    Get in!
  • Options
    Plenty of fannying around on the edge of the box with no-one wanting to take responsibility and take a shot, CBT got the ball on the left, cut inside and squeezed a shot past a few defenders and just inside the post.

A thoroughly deserved 2-0 lead approaching HT. 😉
  • Options
    2 bits of attacking quality amongst 42 minutes of rubbish.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    If you can call it pattern of play, ours is long ball. I’ve never been so bored at a game we are now as I write this 2-0 up in, and it’s not because we have been good. We really are terribly average at best. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Made an absolute meal of that attack, CBT rewarded with a bit of luck and goal for being the only one with the balls to take responsibility for having a shot. 

Been a pathetic performance so far, everyone looks shit scared of the ball and are passing the buck to others resulting in unnecessary pressure from Burton. 

We’ll be winning at halftime but they should be getting a rocket from Jacko. 
  • Options

42' Clare lays off Blackett-Taylor on the edge of the box. He shifts to the right and squeezes his shot through a crowded box an inside the post! #cafc 2 #bafc 0
    Quote Tweet
  • Options

45+1 Three minutes added... #cafc 2 #bafc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We’re gonna win this five nil.
  • Options
    1. 45'+1'

Post update

Adedeji Oshilaja (Burton Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 45'+1'

Post update

Foul by Conor Washington (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    HT 2-0
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Odd game. The score line flatters us, we look shite.
  • Options
    Would like to Fraser do something. Let’s be honest he’s been a pretty underwhelming signing so far
  • Options
    I've thought we look  absolutely dire this half, but we go in two goals ahead - have Burton had a shot on target?
    Chuffed gor CBT!
  • Options
    Great so far. I'm watching 'The unbearable lightness of being' lots of scoring here, don't fuck it up, will be back for final score. Chowwwww
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    If you can call it pattern of play, our is long ball. I’ve never been so bored at a game we are now as I write this 2-0 up in, and it’s not because we have been good. We really are terribly average at best. 
    Points are pretty much meaningless for us. Jackson-ball will only ever get us mid table next season.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!