Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Morecambe | Saturday 15th April 2022

Comments

• Options
    On a plus note there is the occasional lovely breeze at the Valley - Sadly it comes and goes just like our Play-Offs hopes for much of the season 
    correct me if i'm wrong but the only time we even figured in the top 6 this season was the pre-season table when it was ordered alphabetically
  • Options
    1. 50'

Post update

Offside, Morecambe. Greg Leigh tries a through ball, but Dylan Connolly is caught offside.

• Options
    1-2 - Great run from CBT for that
  • Options
    CBT the difference again 
  • Options
    Can't see Jackson holding on to his job.  All change again this summer and so it goes, same circus, new clowns.

I bet you were not saying this last Saturday.
  • Options
  • Options
    That goals completely overshadowed by how fucking dreadful this new chant is 😂
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    CBT the difference again 
    Burstow will take the assist for that ;) 
  • Options
    F*** me, we've scored!

A rare bit of direct play (from CBT, who else) and a cross to the back post was headed back by Mason for Stockers to tap in on the goal line.

Although it looked like he did his best to sky it over the bar ...
  • Options
    great build-up play
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely assist from Burstow, very unselfish 1-2, 'ere we go
  • Options
    1. 53'

Goal!

Goal! Charlton Athletic 1, Morecambe 2. Jayden Stockley (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Mason Burstow with a headed pass.

• Options
    Wingers like DJ and Leko should be ashamed of themselves when they see how hard CBT tries.
  • Options
    Proper striker, second best on the pitch 😉 
  • Options
    @KillersBeard no way that was an intended assist from Burstow. It was a narrowly missing target header.
  • Options
    Was stockley offside? 
  • Options

53' Great run from CBT to cross for Burstow, he nods down for Stockley to prod home his 19th goal of the season! #cafc 1 #shrimps 2
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Burstow for the set up yes? 
  • Options
    1. 53'

Post update

Attempt missed. Cole Stockton (Morecambe) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Adam Phillips.

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Burstow for the set up yes? 
    No, the one who’s nearly scored 20 this season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    @KillersBeard no way that was an intended assist from Burstow. It was a narrowly missing target header.
    Said that to my boy,Mason fucked that up,he shouldve scored
  • Options

56' CBT slams a shot against the side-netting. #cafc 1 #shrimps 2
  • Options
    Fair play to Morecambe, they havent pissed about with time wasting tactics at any point this afternoon 
  • Options
    1. 54'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Mason Burstow (Charlton Athletic) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Adam Matthews with a cross.

• Options

• Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Wingers like DJ and Leko should be ashamed of themselves when they see how hard CBT tries.
    Really wouldnt be surprised if we had decent offers for CBT this Summer he seems to have realised he can play a bit when his head is right. Literally gets me sitting up whenever he gets the ball
  • Options
    Gills winning 1-2
  • Options
    Well done Macca... Great job handing the Jersey to Maynard-Brewer 
  • Options
    Ahahaha
  • Options
    What a shit throw from Macca there. He's so shit
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!