Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Morecambe | Saturday 15th April 2022

Comments

• Options
    Stockley has really added nothing to our game this half. Can't keep hold of the ball at all and just spends all his time moaning
  • Options
    1. 45'+1'

Post update

Corner, Morecambe. Conceded by Akin Famewo.

• Options
    Pathetic at the back and not much else further forward. Should’ve been  a couple in front early doors the bottom line is the squad just ain’t good enough massive clear out required or it’ll be much of the same next season I’m afraid.
  • Options
    Can't see Jackson holding on to his job.  All change again this summer and so it goes, same circus, new clowns.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Hope this lot enjoy the Holidays they're already thinking of

Hopefully their flights will be delayed for hours, and they have some little bastard kicking the back of their chair for a 12-hour flight 
  • Options
    Bring JFC Chuks and Washington on
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    This would be terrible if it wasn't so usual, first 10 good, then over to you the oppo, whoever the fu*k that is to have a good afternoon, just a matter of if Eric feels like being a bit amenable second half..can't see that somehow, what do you think Jacko..

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not even Adkins lost to Morecambe.... 
  • Options
    First few minutes flattered to deceive. Rest has been shite. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Embarrassing. Anyone else fed up of losing to these shonky outfits.
  • Options
    Pleased for Morecambe to be honest, a town that has had hard times. The side seem together, they worked out what to do and deserve their lead. 
  • Options
    Looks like a wrestling match has broken out at the bet 365.....
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Adkins didn't face Morecambe 
  • Options
    Btw we have no chance of signing Stockton but we really should go for Leigh. I thought this after the first game too
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Adkins didn't face Morecambe 
    I know....... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    We're so, so shite, the only instruction Jackson ever gives always comes with that side to side gesture he does...

I feel like he's not got a clue. Burstow has been chuff again, Stockley whining all the time again. 

It's like the respect is missing.
    JJ and Euell were coaching players through the game during the interim phase. Now hardly do or say anything.
  • Options
    Just cannot understand why we are persisting with this formation and tactics, it has never worked consistently with this awful squad of players but we are still playing it every week 
  • Options
    Can't see Jackson holding on to his job.  All change again this summer and so it goes, same circus, new clowns.
    Can’t see TS sacking him this season.
  • Options
    Stockley has really added nothing to our game this half. Can't keep hold of the ball at all and just spends all his time moaning
    He is a donkey TBH….nothing to his game other than heading….
  • Options
    THats 2 goals from 3 shots on target for Morecomb
    Plus another 3 or 4 off target.  What have we produced in front of goal  especially in the first 15 mins when we were so dominant. 
  • Options
    It’s sad how typical and predictable it has become watching us play. 

We always look so utterly clueless in possession the moment the game settles down. 
  • Options
    We cant even blame @Callumcafc for jinxing us today
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Bring JFC Chuks and Washington on
     For? Gilbey, Morgan and Burstow for me
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!