Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Morecambe | Saturday 15th April 2022

Comments

• Options
    bolox
  • Options
    Great defending from Pearce yet again. That wasn't a defensive header.....gave it straight to him. 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    0-2 

43' Goal Morecambe. Gnahoua finds the bottom left-hand corner. #cafc 0 #shrimps 2
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I am a bit concern that almost all of the starting 11 will be here next season.... 
    It's OK, Thomas has a cunning plan. 
    Hopefully its to let Morecambe win as it proves they don't deserve new deals
  • Options
    Another pearoller
  • Options
    Jason Pearce Jesus fucking Christ
  • Options
    Work call for 40 minutes, so switch on and it’s 0-1.  Now it’s 2 and you have to wonder WTF
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Another toothless performance, and a lesson in finishing for our hopeless attackers.
  • Options
    This squad are sooo shite
  • Options
    The more fans wake up to the realisation that we shouldn't build our team around Stockley. The higher chance we'll get someone like Stockton. 
    If you think your, or mine, opinion actually effects our transfer policy you are sadly mistaken.

The fact the manager doesn't what makes you thing that statement is remotely true? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hahaha 

we havent shaken off the 20 minute games. 
  • Options
    Shocking header from Pearce, behind him and no distance, and then the rest of the defence stood and watched as Gnahoua turned to get a simple shot away, in off the post.

Awful, awful defending.
  • Options
    What a crock of …. Do we look like getting back into this 🤔
  • Options
    Jackson deserves the summer though. Glad we haven't played the kids 
  • Options
    Funnily two wins is all Morecambe have on the road this season - Up until now that is
    No away win in 13.
  • Options
    We're so, so shite, the only instruction Jackson ever gives always comes with that side to side gesture he does...

I feel like he's not got a clue. Burstow has been chuff again, Stockley whining all the time again. 

It's like the respect is missing.
  • Options
    Went thru 2 sets of legs. Get JFC on…at least he has some creativity
  • Options
    Jacko said we were on a good run of form..
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Just feel like I’m at watching the same fucking match every week with this lot. All so predictable. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pearce AGAIN.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Southbank said:
    Another toothless performance, and a lesson in finishing for our hopeless attackers.
    Spot on. How many chances do we need before we score.
  • Options
    Biggest concern for me about having AMB as our No. 1 next season is the fact he gets bloody injured a lot - Dont think we can rely on Macca enough though

Last season it was wonder strikes that was the issue... This season and we can barely deal with pearollers.

Simon Church would have a field day
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Jason Pearce Jesus fucking Christ
    Dead today.

Playing again in a few days' time.
  • Options
    Jackson or the squad? Probably a bit of both for me.
  • Options
    Dyche is available!
  • Options
    THats 2 goals from 3 shots on target for Morecomb
  • Options
    At the game. Wish i wasnt. Awful defending for both goals,just stood off and watched them. Burstow and Stockley have done nothing. Pathetic.
  • Options
    Good news, we are still 15th  :)
  • Options
    That suitcase attached to Gilbey’s left hand is getting in the way 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!