Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Morecambe | Saturday 15th April 2022

Comments

• Options
    Stockton to Hull, I reckon
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Morecambe are so shit they are still beating us. We cannot have Jackson in charge  ext season if we want to go up

Learning his trade, Chris Powell was worse than this in his first season, etc
  • Options
    Stockton is the only Morecambe player no where near his area when we get close to their goal 
  • Options
    Hopefully the 1st of at least 100 goals Stockton will  score  at the  valley 
    I know our defence can be a bit on the pooey side but we're not quite that bad.
  • Options
    Stockton is the only Morecambe player no where near his area when we get close to their goal 
    He's on teas
  • Options

33' Matthews crosses low and Burstow makes a good run to the near post, but the visitors hack it clear. #cafc 0 #shrimps 1
  • Options
    Still can’t log in…..well pissed off!!!!
    I'm pissed off that I can log in
  • Options
    Just there, Stockley with ball at feet, a perfect demonstration. Awful
  • Options
    Gilbey’s done a lot since his one skinning-the-fullback-followed-by-shit-cross of the match
  • Options
    1. 31'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Sean Clare (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Adam Matthews.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    1. 32'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Jayden Stockley (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Adam Matthews.

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Gilbey’s done a lot since his one skinning-the-fullback-followed-by-shit-cross of the match

Nervous. Knows you're watching. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Have the fans just decided that we are getting Stockton without any substance whatsoever.
    No, but he is top scorer in this league so must have something about him. And we wont get promoted with the strikers we currently have.
  • Options
    We have lot of work to do if that Stocklton fella joins  he looks competant.
  • Options
    1. 35'

Post update

Albie Morgan (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the right wing.

2. 35'

Post update

Foul by Ousmane Fane (Morecambe).

• Options
    mendonca said:
    Have the fans just decided that we are getting Stockton without any substance whatsoever.
    No, but he is top scorer in this league so must have something about him. And we wont get promoted with the strikers we currently have.
    I don't think that is what mendonca is worried about somehow 
  • Options
    1. 36'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Greg Leigh.

• Options
    37'

Post update

Attempt missed. Alex Gilbey (Charlton Athletic) header from the centre of the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Adam Matthews with a cross

• Options
    If anyone is finding the match a bit boring, there’s a couple from Charlton on ‘A Place in the Country’ looking for a Gaff with land and they have £1.1m to spend #JustSaying 
  • Options
    The more fans wake up to the realisation that we shouldn't build our team around Stockley. The higher chance we'll get someone like Stockton. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gills 1-1
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    There's little point having a quality striker if the service to him is as piss-poor as our mob dish up.
  • Options
    Let's just hope Washington has had enough rest on the bench 'cos we need him back onto the field second half, Burstow has been almost non existent and Stockley is playing on his own...

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I am a bit concern that almost all of the starting 11 will be here next season.... 
    It's OK, Thomas has a cunning plan. 
  • Options
    Losing at home to Morecambe is as grim as it can get, surely? 
  • Options
    Pearce is done. 
  • Options
    That.

Was.

Poor.
  • Options
    Funnily two wins is all Morecambe have on the road this season - Up until now that is
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!