Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Morecambe | Saturday 15th April 2022

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Showing some good open play in the first 10 minutes, been there before we know, but has to be said some good pressure..we need to make it pay
  • Options
    Morecambe look...drunk?
  • Options

7' Chance! The ball drops to Stockley 10 yards from goal, but his effort is well blocked by Bennett. #cafc 0 #shrimps 0
  • Options
    CBT looks like he is going to have a field day against their fullback today 
  • Options

8' Close! CBT does excellently to get to the byline and into the box before skimming a ball across the face of goal, Gilbey is on hand, but is inches away from that vital touch to take it in. #cafc 0 #shrimps 0
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Ufff ball whipped across by CBT, just needed a fine hair from Gilbey's beard to push it over the line, wasn't to be. 

Decent opening from us tbh, faster paced passing and movement.
  • Options
    Too bloody slow Gilbey!

Should have played that forward to Mason first time instead of taking a couple of touches and then being dispossessed.
  • Options

9' CBT tries his luck from distance but it's well over. #cafc 0 #shrimps 0
  • Options
    Up 2 13th as it stands...... 
  • Options

12' Burstow gets on the end of Stockley's flick-on to turn well on the edge of the box and get his shot away which is blocked. #cafc 0 #shrimps 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Paid my tenner, I’m logged in on the main site but the Charlton tv page tells me to login via the login button that does not exist. I’ve done nothing different than every other time I’ve bought the stream, anyone know how to fix this….windows10 & chrome browser?
    Same here!!!!!

Same here. Sod it, off to sit in the garden with a beer!
  • Options
    Looking strong so far 
  • Options
    Thanks to Gills winning against Cheltenham, we move up to 13th on goal average
  • Options
    1. 15'

Post update

Attempt missed. Arthur Gnahoua (Morecambe) right footed shot from more than 35 yards misses to the right. Assisted by Liam Gibson.

• Options

17' Stockton tests MacGillivray with a low effort, but the Addicks stopper gets down to palm it away. #cafc 0 #shrimps 0
  • Options
    Dobson limping, and looks a bit concerned, we can do with him running anything off, don't want him off..
  • Options
    Pearce showing why he shouldn't be here next season. Turning circle of a tank. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:

17' Stockton tests MacGillivray with a low effort, but the Addicks stopper gets down to palm it away. #cafc 0 #shrimps 0
    Good save from MacKeeper.
  • Options
    He really should have scored. Finish was very central
  • Options
    People might jeer Stockton but he's done more than Burstow with very little service. I know who I'd want next season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    20 minutes gone, is it now we start easing up?
  • Options
    People might jeer Stockton but he's done more than Burstow with very little service. I know who I'd want next season. 
    A nippy striker? 
  • Options
    1. 19'

Post update

Attempt missed. Cole Stockton (Morecambe) header from the centre of the box.

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Blimey Stockton is missing a few chances - He'd be crucified if he joined us, based on the chances that Stockley and Washington have wasted of late
  • Options
    1. 20'

Post update

Alex Gilbey (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 20'

Post update

Foul by Ousmane Fane (Morecambe).

• Options

22' Macca makes another decent stop to keep out Stockton's low shot after a Morecambe counter-attack. #cafc 0 #shrimps 0
  • Options
    I see we are reverting to type. Play well for the first 15 mins, dont score & then let the other team back into it. 

Dont be surprised if Stockton scores first
  • Options
    Morcombe definitley growing into it now. 
  • Options
    1. 22'

Post update

Corner, Morecambe. Conceded by Akin Famewo.

• Options
    Blimey Stockton is missing a few chances - He'd be crucified if he joined us, based on the chances that Stockley and Washington have wasted of late
    He's heard we are interested and is getting started early on his Charltonisation...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!