Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Cambridge United v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 19 April

Comments

• Options
    Half time summary:

The match thread is 6 pages in and 4 of them is arguring the toss about 442.

That says it all tbh.

chances for us and cambridge, with their reserves edging it. 

Meh.
    Yes, but I am managing to fill the other two pages  :)
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    Such a lack of intelligence in this team. If Friday was a 3 or 4 out of 10 performance, this has been a 5 so far. 
    So 5 being the average,,,,, wow have we been that good!!!😂
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Not a shirt pull surely?  :)
    Noticed he hit the deck after the header. Now we know why.   
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    This will be a shock to many but the Liverpool match just about shades this one in terms of quality. Although saying that, Man U wouldn't look out of place in our game
    Would love to be reading GolfRedDevil’s posts on ManUre Life tonight :-) 
    Just popped over there.

He's saying that if they attacked more and had more shots they could be winning 3-2 by now.
    Any mention of needing a nippy striker? 
  • Options
    I don’t get all the Morgan hate , he seems to be one of those players the haters just zoom straight in on whenever things aren’t going perfect
  • Options
    Yeah, despite there being chances from both sides, its utter turd to watch.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    I don’t get all the Morgan hate , he seems to be one of those players the haters just zoom straight in on whenever things aren’t going perfect
    Have you missed the comments about Gilbey, Matthews, Pearce and MacGillivray? 
  • Options
    Why isn’t JF-C starting??
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scott Minto: "Get the ball to Cory and see what happens"

Subtle. Well thought out.
  • Options
    I think it’s a case that many just don’t think he’s good enough, I don’t really see ‘hate’ tbh. Gilbey seems to attract a stronger reaction (I don’t really see why with that either)
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Why isn’t JF-C starting??
    Take a random guess.
  • Options
    Just going through the motions, aren’t we. No urgency at all. It’s as if they’ve all been told they’re not having their contracts renewed next season … we can but hope. 
  • Options
    I don’t think there has been a game since I started supporting Charlton 30 years ago about which I have given less of a f**k. 
    Wait until Saturday. 
    Saturday is a home match where alcohol will be drank before the game. On that basis, I marginally care more about Saturday than tonight 
  • Options
    1. 49'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Liam Bennett.

• Options
    One man show tonight Cambridge V CBT..
  • Options

51' CBT getting some joy down the left in the early part of the half. Another good ball in is nodded away from danger. #camutd 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I know it’s very childish and unintelligent, but saying Cory just makes me think of a penis running down the wing with the ball. A bloke at at work years ago always referred to someone’s cock as there Cory!!🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Cambridge have got a skip challenge - got to dink the ball into it.

Our players come out in a cold sweat seeing the skip as they think it is for them! 
    The skips movement at a throw in is so much better than our midfield 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think it’s a case that many just don’t think he’s good enough, I don’t really see ‘hate’ tbh. Gilbey seems to attract a stronger reaction (I don’t really see why with that either)
    Because there's every indication that we intend to build our team around him, and he's a gormless waster who hides and never does anything, and yet loads of people love him cos he's lovely on Twitter or whatever. I've never hated a Charlton player more 
  • Options

53' Gilbey goes for goal from distance, but it's a tame effort. #camutd 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    He's a decent League Two player, a fraud, and he will ruin Charlton's promotion ambitions for as long as he's here 
  • Options
    Of course it's a fucking tame effort 
  • Options
    This new chant is AIDS
  • Options
    I've been drinking Pelinkovac
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I think he was just parroting Jackson tactics prematch. 
  • Options
    Sorry, just remembered we were "playing" or should I say "attempting a frankly unconvincing imitation" of playing.

Missing nothing I see, carry on.
  • Options
    Speak of the devil...
  • Options
    Lol Gilbey!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!