Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• edited May 2023
    Boo to Wednesday winning.

Impressive, but annoying!!
  • Given the circumstances that is an unbelievable pen
  • It would be great if Wednesday do win 4-0. Only for Barry Bannan to then miss the deciding penalty in the shoot out!
    🤞🤞🤞🤞
    This is clearly all your fault
  • Got to hand it to Wednesday. That is remarkable.
  • I'm glad they've won. Rather they get promoted and we don't have to face them till the Champ
  • Peterborough must be kicking themselves 
  • That was a 'massive' comeback. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Peterborough are bigger bottle jobs than millwall. That second half performance was awful
  • That is shocking by Peterborough to be fair.  A begrudging well done to Wednesday. Having come back like that I expect them to lose the final 1-0 lamely against with Barnsley or Bolton..
  • I can see Peterborough having a massive hangover at the start of next season after what happened tonight
  • Great comeback, they'll win the final now 
  • That was bonkers!
  • Nice to see Darren Moore there... Made a few people eat their words these last few days

Wednesday are the first ever team to reach Wembley after losing by 3+ goals in the first leg
    I like Darren Moore but not enough to be pleased for Wednesday 
  • Peterborough are bigger bottle jobs than millwall. That second half performance was awful
    They've outspursyed spurs tonight
  • Literally just had to lose by 3 goals or less and they couldn't manage that
  • That is shocking by Peterborough to be fair.  A begrudging well done to Wednesday. Having come back like that I expect them to lose the final 1-0 lamely against with Barnsley or Bolton..
    4-0 hopefully.
  • Sponsored links:

• siblers said:
    Nice to see Darren Moore there... Made a few people eat their words these last few days

Wednesday are the first ever team to reach Wembley after losing by 3+ goals in the first leg
    I like Darren Moore but not enough to be pleased for Wednesday 
    Oh dont worry, I've separated the two... He shouldnt be putting up with that abuse, shame its the fans of Wednesday who no doubt abused him, are now being "rewarded"
  • edited May 2023
    Posh fans got awful flashbacks of their 2 nil lead against us at the Valley in 2017
  • Sheffield Wednesday raucous loud support beginning of Peterborough away game lose 4-0
    booo’d off , your not fit to wear the shirt sung and the response is that 

booooooing works 
    they need to be told 

what good does booooing do 
    seemed to do ok there 🤷‍♂️
  • Posh to hear the 4 0 song at every match next season - that'll take some getting used to  :)
  • 4-0 an you fucked up, 4-0 an you fucked it up……
  • WTF never noticed that before…The SW owners name is all over the seats in the stand,suppose that’s one thing we should be grateful for that Sangaard didn’t do the same…
    but what a game that was…
  • Massive Comeback and Fergie time cost Posh big time.
  • 4-0 an you fucked up, 4-0 an you fucked it up……
    You missed the word "up" twice.