Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Don't like Stockport, boo. Come on Bradford (hopefully) 
    Delighted Stockport are through...
  • Want whoever wins this to beat Stockport.
  • Extra time coming
  • Goal for Carlisle and they lead 2-1 on agg
  • Gettin... Cant wait to win the title in August when we play @ Carlisle on the opening day of the season
  • edited May 2023
    Bradford goal - Matt Derbyshire who’s been 25 years old for the last 20 years

2-2 on agg
  • Bradford make it 2-1. Now back level 2-2 on aggregate.
  • Play-Offs have really lived up to their billing this season
  • Gettin... Cant wait to win the title in August when we play @ Carlisle on the opening day of the season
    Last day surely 
  • Carlisle score again!

3-2 on agg
  • Sponsored links:

• Carlisle back in front again 3-2 on aggregate.
  • After leaving Rotherham in 2016, Derbyshire has played in Cyprus, Australia, Cyprus, India and Bradford!
  • Peach of a cross from Moxon, inch perfect onto the head of the onrushing player.
  • edited May 2023
    My footage has gawn... What timing for Sky's feed to bugger up
  • My footage has gawn... What timing for Sky's feed to bugger up
    Unbelievable, they have completely cocked up the games today by not factoring in the extra time and pens and channels switching an£ now nothing at all
  • Back on now.
  • Thanks

• Fans are on the pitch, they think it’s all over…
    It is now.

Carlisle head to Wembley
    They dont like pitch invasions @ Carlisle ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• That’ll be us (at Carlisle) next year
  • If Carlisle make it up and we are scheduled to play them away in the last few games of the season then you know we will be getting promoted!
  • Off_it said:
    If Carlisle make it up and we are scheduled to play them away in the last few games of the season then you know we will be getting promoted!
    Then we’ll get Sunderland in the playoff final in the Championship the following season. It’s written in the stars.

Nurse …
  • The Charlton takeover will be cancelled if Carlisle lose at Wembley, as we only have 2 ways of getting promotion, winning at Carlisle or beating Sunderland at Wembley  ;)
  • Two teams we haven’t played in a league game for 10+ years. Would imagine I’ll try to get to either Stockport or Carlisle. Much more exciting than Wigan/Blackpool being relegated.
  • Scoham said:
    That’ll be us (at Carlisle) next year
    Alright Nigel.
  • Yet another shit northern trip for us next season regardless who wins 
  • edited May 2023
    After leaving Rotherham in 2016, Derbyshire has played in Cyprus, Australia, Cyprus, India and Bradford!

I reckon he has a terrific agent who has made Derbyshire a wealthy man.

• Wellred said:
    Yet another shit northern trip for us next season regardless who wins 

You may well enjoy the National League South which Cafc are predicted to play the 28/29 season in.
    Lots of new grounds for our loyal fans to go to and still be home for supper.
  • As we stand are we gaining or losing in away miles we have to travel?
    Clearly Stockpot is closer than Carlisle, and there isn’t much in it between Sheffield and Barnsley.
    Stevenage, Northampton and Leyton Orient is a plus, as is losing Accrington and Morecambe, but then again Wigan and Blackpool.
    I reckon there is a marginal gain, and hopefully Reading on the Elizabeth line is a plus.