Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Why is Barnsley's shirt sponsor a telecommunications company based in the US?

Ahmed Khattak, CEO and Founder of US Mobile“We are incredibly excited to begin this new partnership with Barnsley F.C. We can’t wait to introduce Barnsley F.C. to millions of new fans in the United States and support the team as they fight to make it to the championship this season. And beyond that, we’re excited to be supporting them in the season to come as well — I’m positive that this will be a prolific long-term partnership."

Ok mate.
  • After the lord mayors show of yesterday came Barnsley!!
    Should be a pretty one sided final, Wednesday will wipe the floor with 'em...
     Never that simple it's more about who turns up on the day who wants it more 
  • JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:
    The pitch invasion was a bit embarrassing. I know we did it but slightly different situation.
    What was different about our situation?
    Really? The scoreline for one thing, but mainly the ownership, the protests, the way fans were treated for years. Invading the pitch was a “fuck you” to Roland that in spite of everything he did to us, we still managed to get to the brink of promotion.
    I never witnessed that at all on that night, everyone was happy at reaching the final and singing “we are going up”

I never heard any anti Roland chants and don’t recall anything being aimed at the directors box when the pitch invasion was at it’s peak
  • Christ Norris having a stinker in goal for Posh
    BBC

Sheffield Wednesday win a free-kick just inside the Peterborough half and past the halfway line.

It's sent into the box but it's claimed by Posh keeper Will Norris.

Moments later Norris claims another long ball into the box. He's been immense tonight.

Funnily as said, he's the reason its not 5-0, but he's equally the reason its not 1-0

The posters on the Peterborough forum agree with you...

"Norris has been a disgrace tonight, he/we wouldn't do any good if we got to penalties". 
    Nonsense pronouns are everywhere nowadays.
  • Barnsley are capable of playing some great stuff. If Wednesday underestimate them they could be in trouble. I think Wednesday will win this but hope not...
  • Big day for Bradford. Hope they do it. My local
    club and a nice easy away day for me next year. 
  • 1-0 Stockport

1-1 on agg
  • edited May 2023
    Big day for Bradford. Hope they do it. My local
    club and a nice easy away day for me next year. 
    Has to be Carlisle for me - in reality it doesn’t make a jot of difference but we’ve had to wait a few years for our promotion party venue to be free…
  • 1-0 Stockport

1-1 on agg
    Into Extra-Time
  • Take pens please 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2023
    Salford take the agg lead with 10 mins or so left in ET.
  • Salford take the agg lead with 10 mins or so left in ET.
    Great strike... Surprised that the Carlisle game has kicked off already

Why didnt they take ET and Penalties into consideration when doing the scheduling?
  • edited May 2023
    Stockport pull themselves level only minutes later!

2-2 on agg
  • That group of 10 year old Stockport fans giving a Salford player the w*nker sign in unison, very funny.
  • Penalties it is
  • Salford miss

0-0
  • Stockport score

1-0 after one each
  • Haha... Lovely timing with the Commentator talking about the data Salford have collected.

Thats off to keep Nicky Bailey's penalty company
  • edited May 2023
    Salford saved

1-0
  • edited May 2023
    Carlisle 1-0 Bradford... 1-1 on Agg
  • Sponsored links:

• Stockport saved

1-0 after two each
  • Salford score

1-1
  • Stockport score

2-1 after three each
  • Salford saved

2-1 and Stockport have two penalties to win
  • edited May 2023
    Stockport score

3-1 on pens

Salford remain in L2
  • Always liked Stockport. Hope they come up 
  • Thank fuck for that... Anyone but Salford - See you over @ the Carlisle game Callum :D
  • Wow almost 2-0 to Carlisle, off the post then a great save 
  • Got my eye on Moxon for Carlisle, Banks for Bradford
  • Don't like Stockport, boo. Come on Bradford (hopefully)