Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Options
    I guess that tops Baeur. 120 +4
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Not, as good as his dad's play-off final goal.
    Won’t stop sky going on about it for 50 years though. 
  • Options
    Fuck them
  • Options
    Nothing tops that. 
  • Options
    Congrats to Darren Moore, again after the racist abuse he received after the 4-0 defeat

Shame the fans effectively got rewarded for it though

Yup, we saw you scummy fans invading the pitch as well briefly in the corner
  • Options
    Free eder!!
  • Options
    90+4.... We didnt need ET, plus we did it against eleven men ;)
  • Options
    Wow... Windass... Claiming that the game was shocking, with both teams shite

Very cruel to say that about the Barnsley defending
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They booooo'd them off and give them abuse at peterborough 
    what good is that gonna do

well there you have it

let's make sure we booooo loud and proud when our lame ducks fuck up next season , give it to em
    we've been too nice for too long and we're utter dog turd

• Options
    I blame Peterborough. Shocking
  • Options
    Keeper has to save that. Got two hands to it.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I blame Peterborough. Shocking
    Must be extra sickening for them seeing them get promoted 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Maybe so, but the guy kept them in it time and time again.
    He’ll probably torture himself over that, but he’s got nothing to be ashamed of.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Michael Duff did a great job and Barnsley must be gutted as time was up as windy ass scored with his header. The keeper will be disappointed he didn't palm it away.

I only watched from the sending off and to play at Wembley 10 v 11 for an hour was difficult but I guess after coming back from the dead against the Posh fate played a hand for the massive.

Sheffield Wednesday, Hull, Huddersfield and dirty Leeds can enjoy their local Yorkshire Derbies next season.
  • Options
    That’s a great run from Windass there. Clever goal. Not a fan of Wednesday but glad they’re out of League One. 
  • Options
    Much as I dislike them it was a good result for us to get them out of our league next season. 
    Started cheering Barnsley on during the game as couldn’t stomach supporting Sheffield, but in the end definitely the best for our promotion chances. League 1 does look wide open, especially if Blackpool and Reading don’t challenge near top 6.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Much as I dislike them it was a good result for us to get them out of our league next season. 
    Exactly 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Maybe so, but the guy kept them in it time and time again.
    He’ll probably torture himself over that, but he’s got nothing to be ashamed of.
    Well, apart from not saving that last header.
  • Options
    No EFL team that won the first leg of their Play-Off Semi-Final got to Wembley this year..
  • Options
    League one looks the worst I’ve seen in the last four years, this is good.  It is the perfect time for an “increased budget”.  
  • Options
    I'm really torn about the game.

My heart wants Wednesday to lose, my head wants them to win and not be competition next season 
    Which still sums up how I feel...
  • Options
    Can't get away from Wednesday fans. I avoided trains running through the Wembley station, and instead got caught up in complete gridlock around Stanmore from the Wednesday fans who had driven there...
  • Options
    Great diving header in a Wembley final.
    Houchenesque (but not as good).
  • Options
    Started cheering Barnsley on during the game as couldn’t stomach supporting Sheffield, but in the end definitely the best for our promotion chances. League 1 does look wide open, especially if Blackpool and Reading don’t challenge near top 6.
    Why would they be any less likely to challenge than us?

In any case there's still Derby, Barnsley, Bolton, Portsmouth, Peterborough (f they don't sell), plus Wycombe are always up there.
  • Options
    Why would they be any less likely to challenge than us?

In any case there's still Derby, Barnsley, Bolton, Portsmouth, Peterborough (f they don't sell), plus Wycombe are always up there.
    I think the overall point being made is that Plymouth/Ipswich/Sheff Wed are more of a threat than Reading/Blackpool/Wigan.  

Reading might be a threat, albeit they’re due a complete clear out, Blackpool have some talented individuals which are likely to be bought and Wigan goes without saying will be lucky to finish mid table.