Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• The version shown to fans back in October was the same design as the home but with a bright yellow body and black collars and cuffs IIRC
  • The version shown to fans back in October was the same design as the home but with a bright yellow body and black collars and cuffs IIRC
    So a homage to the Joma/All:sports away kit from 2004? 
    And to confirm they've gone against it with the template collar of all their other kits? Unless the leaked top was just a prototype of other versions... we can hope!
  • sam3110 said:
    The version shown to fans back in October was the same design as the home but with a bright yellow body and black collars and cuffs IIRC
    So a homage to the Joma/All:sports away kit from 2004? 
    Looked more like the Yellow and black Bukta Millwall away kit

• fenaddick said:
    Not sure how this is of the interest of the fans but instead a way to pull in viewers for Sky Sports News over a small thing in our fan zone. Was KM involved in this at all? Maybe we're about to launch a new fan sofa also.

• Square profile picture
    Tune in to from 2pm this Thursday to get your first glimpse of our 2024/25 away kit 
  • bizarre 
  • Must be a bit they have done on the season starting this weekend and we welcomed them with the proviso that our away kit is part of the piece.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just had a phone call from.the club to ask if my boys were available this Thursday but unfortunately we are on holiday. Guessing this would have been something to do with the kit launch. My boys are gutted.
  • Just had a phone call from.the club to ask if my boys were available this Thursday but unfortunately we are on holiday. Guessing this would have been something to do with the kit launch. My boys are gutted.
    Nothing like a good period of notice

• Square profile picture
    Tune in to from 2pm this Thursday to get your first glimpse of our 2024/25 away kit 
    At last, something to stop the riots!

Everyone, remember where you were...
    They should be over the moon that don’t have to walk down Floyd Road with Luke Berry in the new away kit. 
  • Here we are the big day is upon us. Got valley floyd road set to loop on repeat until 2pm and gonna open my limited edition Charlton Jamieson's ready for the announcement of the summer. UTA!!! 
  • When the squad numbers being made public? I only say as I have one 10 year chomping at the bit to get his shirt, and want to know what's going on the back of it 
  • Sponsored links:

• From what can be made out from the Portsmouth game and what I can remember…

1 AMB
    2 Ramsay
    3 Gillesphey
    4 Mitchell
    5 Jones
    6 Coventry
    8 Berry
    9 Ahadme
    10 Docherty
    11 Kanu
    12 Taylor
    13 Mannion
    16 Edwards 
    17 Edun
    18 Anderson
    20 Campbell
    22 Aneke
    26 Small
  • edited August 8
    18 played. Thats a worry. 

19 including leaburn, guessing he would still want no 11

ignore the 18 players, just seen the “what I remember” comment 
  • There's a question mark over the 5, 10 and 11 shirts. If Ness and Fraser aren't gone by numbers release then I think it's Jones 6, Coventry 14 and Docherty 7. Leaburn is 11 so I wouldn't be surprised if Kanu kept 29 . Godden I think will wear 24 and Asiimwe 19. Tennai 27 maybe
  • 18 minutes to go people. 
  • There's a question mark over the 5, 10 and 11 shirts. If Ness and Fraser aren't gone by numbers release then I think it's Jones 6, Coventry 14 and Docherty 7. Leaburn is 11 so I wouldn't be surprised if Kanu kept 29 . Godden I think will wear 24 and Asiimwe 19. Tennai 27 maybe
    What’s happened to the 8+8+8? 
    Is this just for outfield players?
  • Swisdom said:
    Away kit is yellow I believe
    but It's not the pissy yellow one that was leaked on twitter
    Similar to last seasons yellow GK kit I was told
    What’s happened to the 8+8+8? 
    Is this just for outfield players?
    I think they quietly ditched that to be honest. It was part of the same meeting as 'we will give Michael Appleton the time he needs' so let's just assume none of that is canon. There's a few missing from that list now that I look at it, REG will be 23 I think, Zach Mitchell 15.

I think our first team squad is 26 players at the moment. I think there are 8 boys out of the academy there actually (Anderson, Leaburn, Asiimwe, Mitchell, Kanu, Campbell, AMB, Ness) so maybe the 8+8+8 is on after all!
  • Rothko said:
    When the squad numbers being made public? I only say as I have one 10 year chomping at the bit to get his shirt, and want to know what's going on the back of it 
    Fraser? 
  • buckshee said:
    Rothko said:
    When the squad numbers being made public? I only say as I have one 10 year chomping at the bit to get his shirt, and want to know what's going on the back of it 
    Fraser? 
    Once upon a time, but he's older, not sure wiser, think he's leaning towards one of the midfielders at the mo