Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• Brownie12 said:
    I like it but would have preferred an actual collar 
    Agreed. no collar ruins the look when you wear a tie with it. 
    Bow tie or Cravat in my case.
  • Personally not a big fan. Think it's a bit too boring, would have preferred more pronounced pin stripes and a thinner collar and cuff. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Personally not a big fan. Think it's a bit too boring, would have preferred more pronounced pin stripes and a thinner collar and cuff. 
    I like it but I think something as simple as getting the red right makes it instantly more likeable than previous shirts
  • Looks like a Liverpool shirt

Just to ruin it for everyone 
    The shirt or the individual?
  • Looks like a Liverpool shirt

Just to ruin it for everyone 
    The shirt or the individual?
    Both
  • clive said:

The full range of prices can be seen below:

• Adult Replica Shirt (short sleeve): £55
    • Junior Replica Shirt (short sleeve): £40
    • Adult Replica Shorts: £35
    • Junior Replica Shorts: £28
    • Adult Replica Socks: £15
    • Junior Replica Socks: £12
    • Infant kits: £40
    • Baby kits: £38
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/charlton-unveil-202425-home-shirt
    In the current context of shirt prices the shirt prices look reasonable, but the shorts, socks, infant and baby gear is ridiculous .. I know its not just down to the club and probably in line with the market, but it is just more fleecing of the fans.
  • Kap10 said:
    clive said:

In the current context of shirt prices the shirt prices look reasonable, but the shorts, socks, infant and baby gear is ridiculous .. I know its not just down to the club and probably in line with the market, but it is just more fleecing of the fans.
    I imagine the market for shorts and socks is very small and not price sensitive, so they feel they can fleece those buying them.
  • Kap10 said:
    clive said:

The infant kits cover upto 6ish, bit the jump from £40 to £70 is mental ! 
  • The kit looks really good as a whole thing on the pitch today
  • Sponsored links:

• I like it. Better than some we’ve had.
  • Think the top is great but don’t particularly like the shorts and my pet hate thick tops on the socks ruin the whole effect. 
  • Not sure if everyone has seen the email from the club but it’s £5 off the shirt in store weds/thurs/Friday this week 
  • Charlton Athletic are pleased to announce that the new club shop website is now live.

The revamped site, which you can visit by clicking here, has a more modern look and feel, with a new layout designed to make it easier to browse the club’s exciting range of merchandise.

Chief among that merchandise is the new 2024/25 home kit, which will be available to purchase online from 4pm today. 

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/new-club-shop-website-now-live

• A cracking start!

• A cracking start!

It's not 4pm.
  • A cracking start!

The new 2024/25 home kit, which will be available to purchase online from 4pm today. 
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/new-club-shop-website-now-live
  • Would love it if we did that weird Inter Milan style away kit from maybe 2009 again? 
  • I tried to order a home shirt but am getting an error message on the address (which is mine and which was selected from a dropdown). Heads up in case anyone else in the states/overseas has issues. I've sent Castore an email.
  • SDAddick said:
    I tried to order a home shirt but am getting an error message on the address (which is mine and which was selected from a dropdown). Heads up in case anyone else in the states/overseas has issues. I've sent Castore an email.
    The shop is now in house, you'll wanna email the club not castore.
  • Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:
    I tried to order a home shirt but am getting an error message on the address (which is mine and which was selected from a dropdown). Heads up in case anyone else in the states/overseas has issues. I've sent Castore an email.
    shine166 said:
    SDAddick said:
    The shop is now in house, you'll wanna email the club not castore.
    clubshop@cafc.co.uk
  • Some behind the scenes pics taken in the museum.

• It was because I'd just told him that his job in the team was to give the ball to Connor Coventry and let him do the rest.
  • Kayleigh Barton has a look at the museum's shirt collection

• Marry Bashford just about to try on one of the museum's bucket hats
  • Small taking a close look at the 2012 League 1 trophy.
    It’s important for players to see things like this, remind them that it’s within their grasp to be part of something special, to have their own picture I. A museum