Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• Anyone have any idea if we’ll release a kit this week or will we just wear last seasons at dartford ?
  • I always liked our Hummel kits.
    Absolutely with you on this and not just the kits. The training stuff was really nice too. Because it’s a Scandinavian brand, the quality I always found to be of a good standard. Bring back Hummel!
  • Didn't the British side of Hummel have some financial problems recently?

Always thought it slightly ironic that we brought in Hummel under Roland, and replaced them when we had a Danish owner. We certainly benefited from being an early customer for Hummel's relaunch in the UK, with excellent kits and service.
  • Didn't the British side of Hummel have some financial problems recently?

Always thought it slightly ironic that we brought in Hummel under Roland, and replaced them when we had a Danish owner. We certainly benefited from being an early customer for Hummel's relaunch in the UK, with excellent kits and service.

Hummel's brand partner in the UK ''Elite sports group'' went into administration in around early 2023 I think

this video covers it from owners of Hashtag united on how it happened and effected them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPTpcLgd-Cw

• Thatl do, theres only so many times you can reinvent the wheel.
  • Sponsored links:

• Love that
  • Looks alright. Would be better if it didn't have the weird design on it, a simple red kit with the white collar and sleeves would have been perfect.
  • I like it.
  • The full range of prices can be seen below:

• Adult Replica Shirt (short sleeve): £55
    • Junior Replica Shirt (short sleeve): £40
    • Adult Replica Shorts: £35
    • Junior Replica Shorts: £28
    • Adult Replica Socks: £15
    • Junior Replica Socks: £12
    • Infant kits: £40
    • Baby kits: £38
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/charlton-unveil-202425-home-shirt
  • edited July 5
    Best Castore home kit by far. Not really saying much. It's nice, but Castore's best is around Nike template level for me. Still, will enjoy watching us wear this and will probably get one myself.

I guess I should add last year's black kit was pretty good and the year before's blue kit was very nice. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolutely perfect home shirt 👌🏼 
  • Pictures and video don't make it absolutely clear, but I think the pattern is tonal pinstripes 
  • This was probably the most popular home shirt Castore showed us
  • Kit available next week, seems quite a novelty buying my son a shirt to wear in the summer holidays instead of the depths of winter.
  • Exactly as Castore said it’ll be in their consultation. I really like it to be fair.
  • old school shirt, nothing fancy, I had a crew neck red football shirt of a very similar design, minus insignia, back in 1964
  • Very nice.
  • Best Castore shirt weve had by far. Love the white trims and round neck.