Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• A bit like myself - plain and simple, just how it should be. 
  • Our best home kit for number of years I'd say. 
    Love the home kit, I think the blue one stinks on ice mind, and needs an iron.
  • Nice shirt

Home GK shirt is quite nice too

• Best kit in years 
  • It is what it is, a standard home shirt.

Away shirt should be one of our traditional away colours. Hoping we then have a completely mental third kit.
  • £60 delivered is absolutely mental! 
  • Away Ecru, Third Black I reckon

Still waiting for a full blown rendition of the mental dark green kit from the mid 90's
  • Initial reaction very nice, but need to see it in the flesh.
  • like it, it's a winner (unlike the team)
  • Sponsored links:

• Like that. Interesting that Godden is in the video, so it can only have been recorded very recently. Unless it originally featured May, and they had to have a hasty reshoot  :D
  • I can tell just by looking at it, the quality is as bad as last years. Not only will my little boy have to wear it at school but he’ll have to wear another Castore shirt with the badge and sponsor letters falling off. He’s gonna hate me!
  • Scoham said:
    It is what it is, a standard home shirt.

Away shirt should be one of our traditional away colours. Hoping we then have a completely mental third kit.
    If they go with what the showed us you may be pleased
  • Best of the three they’ve made, first one too orange, second far to dark a red, this one is right 
  • Very smart.
  • Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:
    cafc999 said:
    Rothko said:
    cafc999 said:
    fenaddick said:
    Looked on the Castore website, and fair enough the Rangers kits are released, that's understandable as now Newcastle are with Adidas, they will be the main earner for Castore.

But then i saw that even Mansfield have released their kit for next season, so not sure why ours is taking so long. Mansfield!!
    Because ours has gone missing! Shoot etc. will have been done but no point releasing it if we can't sell
    Shoot hasn't been completed, will be early this week though
    Does that mean the kit has now arrived? 
    Don't be silly
    Wonder if Castore are playing hardball because they no longer have control of the shop and re-evaluated their priorities?!
    They’re just crap. They’ve had issues at all clubs. Villa have ditched them. 
    I think that wet look kit was what did it at Villa.  Newcastle fans complained to the club in large numbers about the quality of their shirts. The club stuck up for Castore, but it didn't stop them ditching them at the first opportunity.

Essentially they are a new brand, no experience in this area, clearly no real design flair within the organisation because all the kits are a bit bland.  I always like to support British companies, but these guys have work to do.
    That wet look that Adidas have got in the Euros?
    I haven't seen the Adidas one, but a quick google of 'villa wet look kit' will show you.
  • This shirt will take the streets of south east London and Kent by storm.
  • Not a fan of the shorts - don't go with the (decent) shirt.  One is classic and vertical - the other is modern with a curved stripe! 
  • Love the kit. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Very nice 
  • Nice.
    Plain and simple.
    Hopefully at least one of the second or third kits are a bit funky.  B)  
  • Nice shirt

Home GK shirt is quite nice too

Could they not get Jessica Gray and Harry Isted to stand in the same place?
  • edited July 6
    Ohhh nice, liking that.

Probably the best they've put out for us. Better than Hummel's attempts at pinstripes anyway. And doesn't have the Man United collar.

• Looks like a Liverpool shirt
  • It’s a red shirt, it will do for me 
  • I like it but would have preferred an actual collar