Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• How many more years are we with castore?
  • jams said:
    How many more years are we with castore?
    I believe this is the last year with them. 
  • Waiting for the kits to be delivered - delay due to Castore. Shock
  • jams said:
    How many more years are we with castore?
    I believe this is the last year with them. 
    Only if the club exit their contract with Castore
  • Looking back at the initial announcement, it doesn't give a length. I thought it was five years but that might have been Hummel. Either way, I hope this is the last season. 
  • It would be a shocking decision to renew any contract with Castore, but, money talks, so you never know.
  • Sponsored links:

• "Bayer Leverkusen will activate an option to end their contract with jersey supplier 'Castore' prematurely after just 2 years. This is not because of issues with the quality, but rather the massive supply problems that led to the jerseys being out of stock. As a result, the fans at training camp mainly wear Germany jerseys with the names of Bayer stars on them. The fact that fans are unable to buy Leverkusen jerseys is a nuisance for the club, but it also opens up the unexpected opportunity of terminating the contract with Castore, which Bayer 04 will use.

Leverkusen can now negotiate a significantly higher amount when signing a new contract, as the club's position is much better after winning the double. 'New Balance' are the favorites, but 'Adidas' are also a candidate. No matter who Leverkusen chooses, the annual revenue is likely to increase by millions once the contract is signed."
    A massive cockup if they lose one of the most exciting teams in Europe.

I'm amazed the away and 3rd kits haven't been unveiled and put on sale yet. Yesterday would have been the perfect opportunity to see away shirts to fans going up to Wigan, where you imagine we'll (contractually) wear a change kit. Under Hummel all the kits were unveiled at roughly the same time, whereas it's been weeks since the home kit was unveiled.
    Don't buy it from Bayer, suspect they've been offered a massive deal by one of the big 3 off last season, and want to cash in 
  • SDAddick said:
    Looking back at the initial announcement, it doesn't give a length. I thought it was five years but that might have been Hummel. Either way, I hope this is the last season. 
    I believe the deal was to supply us for 5 years, which we could break after 3.

Happy to be corrected
  • I would love us to go with Adidas next year, I know they have cookie-cutter designs for lower-league clubs but at least it's good quality and delivered on time. A homage to our old Adidas shirt would sell like hotcakes.  
    All adidas kits are the same basic designs with the finer details individual , look at the euros , Scotland, Spain , Italy etc all in the same shirts

id only want adidas if they started producing originals shirts with the trefoil badge other than that, highest revenue into the club gets it for me 
  • Away kit is yellow I believe
  • Rothko said:
    "Bayer Leverkusen will activate an option to end their contract with jersey supplier 'Castore' prematurely after just 2 years. This is not because of issues with the quality, but rather the massive supply problems that led to the jerseys being out of stock. As a result, the fans at training camp mainly wear Germany jerseys with the names of Bayer stars on them. The fact that fans are unable to buy Leverkusen jerseys is a nuisance for the club, but it also opens up the unexpected opportunity of terminating the contract with Castore, which Bayer 04 will use.

Leverkusen can now negotiate a significantly higher amount when signing a new contract, as the club's position is much better after winning the double. 'New Balance' are the favorites, but 'Adidas' are also a candidate. No matter who Leverkusen chooses, the annual revenue is likely to increase by millions once the contract is signed."

I'm amazed the away and 3rd kits haven't been unveiled and put on sale yet. Yesterday would have been the perfect opportunity to see away shirts to fans going up to Wigan, where you imagine we'll (contractually) wear a change kit. Under Hummel all the kits were unveiled at roughly the same time, whereas it's been weeks since the home kit was unveiled.
    Don't buy it from Bayer, suspect they've been offered a massive deal by one of the big 3 off last season, and want to cash in 
    You don't buy that they've had supply issues from Castore? Not the most far fetched thing to believe is it?

All of their away kits are sold out - https://www.bayer04.de/en-us/shop/jerseys-co
  • sam3110 said:
    Adidas and a red kit with thin white pinstripes, then an away that's the reverse, with the third being bright yellow with royal blue, would be absolutely perfect IMO
    a 'like' doesn't do this suggestion justice
  • Rothko said:
    "Bayer Leverkusen will activate an option to end their contract with jersey supplier 'Castore' prematurely after just 2 years. This is not because of issues with the quality, but rather the massive supply problems that led to the jerseys being out of stock. As a result, the fans at training camp mainly wear Germany jerseys with the names of Bayer stars on them. The fact that fans are unable to buy Leverkusen jerseys is a nuisance for the club, but it also opens up the unexpected opportunity of terminating the contract with Castore, which Bayer 04 will use.

You don't buy that they've had supply issues from Castore? Not the most far fetched thing to believe is it?

All of their away kits are sold out - https://www.bayer04.de/en-us/shop/jerseys-co
    No doubt they had problems, and that supply off the back of a successful season is a thing, but it's also likely that Adidas are flashing the cash, and are going to switch to them 
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:
    Adidas and a red kit with thin white pinstripes, then an away that's the reverse, with the third being bright yellow with royal blue, would be absolutely perfect IMO
    a 'like' doesn't do this suggestion justice
    Do Adidas template kits come with that design? 

If you want a nice Pinstripe kit, you'll going to have to hope we go to Umbro
  • Away kit is yellow I believe
    it is
  • Do our players just play in the standard Castore 'fan/stadium' shirts or do they have pro versions?
  • If we're going to piss the league we might as well have a pissy kit?
  • edited August 6
    Swisdom said:
    Away kit is yellow I believe
    but It's not the pissy yellow one that was leaked on twitter
    I was told its that but a brighter yellow.. more lemoney. Hopefully we see it today anyway
  • shine166 said:
    Swisdom said:
    I was told its that but a brighter yellow.. more lemoney. Hopefully we see it today anyway
    It's not as if our first away game is in 4 days time...
  • shine166 said:
    Swisdom said:
    It's not as if our first away game is in 4 days time...
    Was mentioned that today it's released