Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• Coventry new one looks great
  • RC_CAFC said:
    I like our kit, but even if you don’t… it could be worse…

They had the worst kit last year too with that Stars and Stripes monstrosity.
    They look happy!

Had to check the calender, thought it was April 1st.

Fucking Hell.
  • I don't get where they'll be able to wear hot pink where they can't wear red?
  • sam3110 said:
    I don't get where they'll be able to wear hot pink where they can't wear red?
    They'll have to wear it against Exeter and Lincoln and it is going to be very difficult on the eyes. Plus they'll be contractually obliged to wear it x number of times so they'll probably break it out against Reading or something. I feel like they should give advance warning before they do so people know to avoid
  • shine166 said:
    Thatl do, theres only so many times you can reinvent the wheel.
    Oblong, triangular, there’s all sorts of shapes not been tried. 
  • Brownie12 said:
    I like it but would have preferred an actual collar 
    Agreed. no collar ruins the look when you wear a tie with it. 
    Unless your tie is holding up your trousers. 
  • edited July 21
    Any news on when away kit being released ?
  • MrOneLung said:
    Any news on when away kit being released ?
    I'd imagine we'll see it this upcoming week, and the third kit the week after (if they've turned up that is)
  • Sponsored links:

• Quite late for the away kit to be released. We wore our home kit vs Palace with them in a change strip, maybe that was because we don't have a change strip to wear!
  • Quite late for the away kit to be released. We wore our home kit vs Palace with them in a change strip, maybe that was because we don't have a change strip to wear!
    Interesting way to force teams to change for us

"You can't wear red, we wear red"

"We don't have anything else to wear!"
    Palace had already played one behind closed doors in their away kit, think it's their most recent release so happy to wear and drive up sales
  • PWR.... Is there new away kits being announced. Prefer the away kits to the home ones. 
  • sam3110 said:
    I don't get where they'll be able to wear hot pink where they can't wear red?
    They’ll wear it whenever they want away. Doesn’t have to be a clash.
  • Hope the away is available at the Pompey game.
    Would be a wasted opportunity if more, if not all of the kits are available or at least announced for then. Will be my sons first game.. il be taking a hammering in the shop lol. 
  • The club's new away kit for the 2024/25 season will be launched in the week leading up to the first game of the season, with the third kit revealed following that. 

The club's new retro range will be available in the club shop later this year.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/new-items-available-club-shop

• edited July 24
    clive said:

• Does launched mean available?
  • Sponsored links:

• Does launched mean available?

Especially as the first game of the season is an away game. It would be a bit daft if fans going to that game weren't able to buy the away kit before then.
  • RC_CAFC said:
    I like our kit, but even if you don’t… it could be worse…

They had the worst kit last year too with that Stars and Stripes monstrosity.
    I'm usually a fan of teams trying something different. I liked the Carlisle home kit last year, yes it looked like a bus/train seat but it was at least interesting. 

This is awful. It's so bright, and yet so boring. If you wanted to use that color and an interesting pattern, excellent. But this is a mess. 
  • clive said:

The club's new away kit for the 2024/25 season will be launched in the week leading up to the first game of the season, with the third kit revealed following that. 

Should get an announcement this week then?

Otherwise we will be playing up in Wigan in red & white (which I know most would prefer), or last season’s away kit.
  • clive said:

The club's new away kit for the 2024/25 season will be launched in the week leading up to the first game of the season, with the third kit revealed following that. 

Otherwise we will be playing up in Wigan in red & white (which I know most would prefer), or last season’s away kit.
    We should be playing Wigan in the red kit . 
  • clive said:

I tend to agree but I don’t think the University of Greenwich would be overly happy about missing out on that exposure from a TV game.
  • edited August 4
    clive said:

I tend to agree but I don’t think the University of Greenwich would be overly happy about missing out on that exposure from a TV game.
    We'll be wearing yellow then.
  • edited August 4
    follett said:
    No idea if legit or not but a potential leak of one of our kits 
    https://www.footballkitarchive.com/charlton-athletic-2024-25-away-kit/

As far as I'm aware, this is it but it's a bad photo.
  • "Bayer Leverkusen will activate an option to end their contract with jersey supplier 'Castore' prematurely after just 2 years. This is not because of issues with the quality, but rather the massive supply problems that led to the jerseys being out of stock. As a result, the fans at training camp mainly wear Germany jerseys with the names of Bayer stars on them. The fact that fans are unable to buy Leverkusen jerseys is a nuisance for the club, but it also opens up the unexpected opportunity of terminating the contract with Castore, which Bayer 04 will use.

Leverkusen can now negotiate a significantly higher amount when signing a new contract, as the club's position is much better after winning the double. 'New Balance' are the favorites, but 'Adidas' are also a candidate. No matter who Leverkusen chooses, the annual revenue is likely to increase by millions once the contract is signed."
    A massive cockup if they lose one of the most exciting teams in Europe.

I'm amazed the away and 3rd kits haven't been unveiled and put on sale yet. Yesterday would have been the perfect opportunity to see away shirts to fans going up to Wigan, where you imagine we'll (contractually) wear a change kit. Under Hummel all the kits were unveiled at roughly the same time, whereas it's been weeks since the home kit was unveiled.