Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon 2022

Comments

• Options
    Rybakina will give Halep a tough game in the semis .. a real little n large contest 
    and so it proved .. Halep was just overpowered
  • Options
    Jabeur through to the final in 3 sets.

Tickets for Centre Court today were on general sale today!  Demand (and the Queue numbers) have been way down this year.  Possibly a mix of expensive tickets in a cost of living crisis, travel worries over possible strikes, Covid concerns, and Federer missing, Murray going out early etc.

Rumours they may make changes to the queue - save a few show court tickets, cut off after that, and just do ground tickets online.
    Also they didn't do a ballot for 2022, instead offering tickets for those successful in 2020, some of which might not now be interested
  • Options
    Nadal expected to withdraw. 
  • Options
    You would be gutted if you lost in a 5th set tie breaker and then they pulled out. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    You would be gutted if you lost in a 5th set tie breaker and then they pulled out. 
    You'd be gutted if you had tickets for tomorrow also...
  • Options
    Confirmed  :/
  • Options
    Kyrgios in the final, then.  :#
  • Options
    Should actually be a competitive women's final which doesn't happen too often. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Any chance they can call Taylor Fritz and parachute him in for tomorrow???

(Not a serious question by the way)
  • Options

As long as he brings his girlfriend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

As long as he brings his girlfriend
    I wonder if his girlfriend (Morgan Riddle) has a brother called Jimmy?

https://www.instagram.com/moorrgs/?hl=en
  • Options
    Unfortunately just can’t see a way that Norrie beats Djokovic this afternoon… I hope I’m wrong.
  • Options
    Such a shame for Rafa and of course for us watchers,we have been deprived of a potentially classic semi,still the final should be fun.
  • Options
    It's going to be hilarious if Kyrgios wins the final. He actually has a 100% record v Djokovic (i'm expecting he beats Norrie).
  • Options
    Apparently refunds were offered last night to Semi final ticket holders if they wanted, given there is only one Semi final.

Means ground passes and then the resale queue could be pretty likely to get you CC seats for the ladie's double semi final that follows Norrie v Djokovic for a total of £35, and could well get you into a part of the Norrie match.
  • Options
    Unfortunately just can’t see a way that Norrie beats Djokovic this afternoon… I hope I’m wrong.
    Same.

Not just the last British hope, either, but the last likeable player left in the men's.
  • Options
    Brit won the mixed doubles final with his American partner yesterday, so there's that!
  • Options
    Despite Novax being clear favourite, his zealous fans are going mental at Nadal withdrawing and Kyrgios having a free pass!!!

• Options
    personally, I find the doubles (men's, women's and mixed)  to be really boring to watch and same with the wheelchair tennis.
  • Options
    I prefer the singles, but the doubles can be more fun, good rallies.

The exhibition stuff too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thought Norrie was starting at 1:30 ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    thought Norrie was starting at 1:30 ?
    No earlier then 2.30
  • Options
    was it always that time ?

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    was it always that time ?

yep
  • Options
    Ladies double still playing.
    Norrie won't be starting before 3.10 at earliest.
  • Options
    I assume they moved the ladies doubles to Centre to pad out the Centre court schedule? It would have been very awkward if the 3rd most expensive day at Wimbledon saw only one match!
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Norrie breaks Novak's serve in the first service game.
  • Options
    Broken back immediately. 1-1
  • Options
    What A Point!!
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Norrie breaks again to lead 3-2 in the set.