Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon 2022

Comments

• Options
    Come on Cam!! 
  • Options
    And again! Norrie leads 5-2 and will serve for the set.
  • Options
    not a massive tennis fan really, but WFH today and this is a great game.

the speed and power they hit every ball is unreal
  • Options
    Cam playing almost perfectly thus far and Djokovic completely off the boil. He has to grab a big (ideally two sets) lead because Novak has to find his groove at some point.
  • Options
    Wow.
  • Options
    Norrie takes the first set 6-2.
  • Options
    Good start
  • Options
    Now the real test begins… Djokovic lost sets to Kwon and van Rijthoven then completely took over. He gave Sinner a two set lead and still had him on a string by midway through the fourth.

I’m just delighted that Norrie passed the first test which was making sure he didn’t get routed.
  • Options
    Now the real test begins… Djokovic lost sets to Kwon and van Rijthoven then completely took over. He gave Sinner a two set lead and still had him on a string by midway through the fourth.

I’m just delighted that Norrie passed the first test which was making sure he didn’t get routed.
    It was important for the match that Norrie got the first set, as you know Djokovic will respond. 
  • Options
    Come on Tim!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2022
    MrOneLung said:
    personally, I find the doubles (men's, women's and mixed)  to be really boring to watch and same with the wheelchair tennis.
    I was in court 1 for men's doubles yesterday. Totally gripping.

(Edit: I think it is a very different experience watching live - you get a better sense of the dynamic)

The juniors singles were pretty good as well. Spain's Martin Landaluce is one to watch.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Norrie gets out of a break point there. 2-2 in the second set. Djokovic already looking much better than he did in the first set.
  • Options
    Norrie gets out of a break point there. 2-2 in the second set. Djokovic already looking much better than he did in the first set.
    Indeed, and beware the comfort break too.
  • Options
    Djokovic is 1/7 to win
    Norrie 7/2
  • Options
    Survives another two break points. 3-3 and still on serve.
  • Options
    Sloppy game by Norrie there, which probably will cost him the set
  • Options
    Broken him now. Norrie making too many mistakes. 5-3 lead for Djokovic and serving for the set.
  • Options
    1 set all.
  • Options
    Norrie's Scottish if he loses, right? 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Norrie's Scottish if he loses, right? 
    Welsh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boooooooo.
  • Options
    Broken again. 1-0 Djokovic in the third.
  • Options
    This'll be over in the next hour...
  • Options
    1-1 in sets, 1-1 in trips.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Norries's gone.

Edit. Especially after that smash. Like missing an open goal from 3 yards out. 
  • Options
    Does Podacar's pharmacist moon light in Novax bathroom? 
  • Options
    yeah unfortunately it would seem Novak has upped his game and will finish him off now - would like to be proved wrong
  • Options
    have got Djokovic minus 7.5 games so can see he is gonna win 3-1 but not cover my bet !!!

• Options
    Big game that for Norrie, another break there and the set and probably the match is gone.
  • Options
    Double break and 4-1 lead for Djokovic.