Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wimbledon 2022

Comments

• Come on Cam!! 
  • And again! Norrie leads 5-2 and will serve for the set.
  • not a massive tennis fan really, but WFH today and this is a great game.

the speed and power they hit every ball is unreal
  • Cam playing almost perfectly thus far and Djokovic completely off the boil. He has to grab a big (ideally two sets) lead because Novak has to find his groove at some point.
  • Norrie takes the first set 6-2.
  • Good start
  • Now the real test begins… Djokovic lost sets to Kwon and van Rijthoven then completely took over. He gave Sinner a two set lead and still had him on a string by midway through the fourth.

I’m just delighted that Norrie passed the first test which was making sure he didn’t get routed.
  • Now the real test begins… Djokovic lost sets to Kwon and van Rijthoven then completely took over. He gave Sinner a two set lead and still had him on a string by midway through the fourth.

I’m just delighted that Norrie passed the first test which was making sure he didn’t get routed.
    It was important for the match that Norrie got the first set, as you know Djokovic will respond. 
  • Come on Tim!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2022
    MrOneLung said:
    personally, I find the doubles (men's, women's and mixed)  to be really boring to watch and same with the wheelchair tennis.
    I was in court 1 for men's doubles yesterday. Totally gripping.

(Edit: I think it is a very different experience watching live - you get a better sense of the dynamic)

The juniors singles were pretty good as well. Spain's Martin Landaluce is one to watch.
  • edited July 2022
    Norrie gets out of a break point there. 2-2 in the second set. Djokovic already looking much better than he did in the first set.
  • Norrie gets out of a break point there. 2-2 in the second set. Djokovic already looking much better than he did in the first set.
    Indeed, and beware the comfort break too.
  • Djokovic is 1/7 to win
    Norrie 7/2
  • Norrie gets out of a break point there. 2-2 in the second set. Djokovic already looking much better than he did in the first set.
    Survives another two break points. 3-3 and still on serve.
  • Sloppy game by Norrie there, which probably will cost him the set
  • Broken him now. Norrie making too many mistakes. 5-3 lead for Djokovic and serving for the set.
  • 1 set all.
  • Norrie's Scottish if he loses, right? 
  • Chizz said:
    Norrie's Scottish if he loses, right? 
    Welsh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Broken again. 1-0 Djokovic in the third.
  • This'll be over in the next hour...
  • 1-1 in sets, 1-1 in trips.
  • edited July 2022
    Norries's gone.

Edit. Especially after that smash. Like missing an open goal from 3 yards out. 
  • Does Podacar's pharmacist moon light in Novax bathroom? 
  • yeah unfortunately it would seem Novak has upped his game and will finish him off now - would like to be proved wrong
  • have got Djokovic minus 7.5 games so can see he is gonna win 3-1 but not cover my bet !!!

• Big game that for Norrie, another break there and the set and probably the match is gone.
  • Double break and 4-1 lead for Djokovic.