Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jojo Wollacott - out with a broken finger (p12)

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    I’m not going to get Leuth started on his rant about over inflation of GK ratings on statbank but looking at his stat bank these comments seem a bit harsh.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Am I the only one who would prefer him as our number 1?
    I think he's been really hard done by. I'm not quite as sold on AMB as some and I don't think Wollacott did anything wrong when he was in goal. Much better with his distribution as well.  Definitely think he should get the last couple of games in, I quite wanted to see him get a chance a game or two ago.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    No, not totally convinced by AMB
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Redhenry said:
    No, not totally convinced by AMB
    I can see either of them being number 1 next season but the issue is that whichever one is not will probably be off and need replacing 
  • Options
    AMB looks very decent to me and a bit like Pope in his early days.  Still a number of errors but if he learns from them he could go on to be excellent.  Wolacott looks like a decent L1 and maybe Championship keeper.
  • Options
    Mind you IF and I mean IF Jojo wants to leave, there would be little point playing him.
  • Options
    Mind you IF and I mean IF Jojo wants to leave, there would be little point playing him.
    That's the unknown. 

I suppose if we want to sell Jojo, then a couple of decent performances might inflate the fee.
  • Options
    It's more about next season for me. Jojo will need to be playing as first choice if he wants to keep his international place and he's definitely at the least good enough for a league one side in that role.

But then AMB has seized his chance and will see himself as number one (and fair enough) so surely will not be content to be relegated back to the bench.

Both are good enough to be number one but also at the point of their careers where they NEED to be first choice realistically and will go elsewhere to find that of needed. Holden will have a tough choice ahead of him IMO.
  • Options
    We need to make a decision on which one to
    keep and move the other one on. If both get called up for international duty next season and we do not have another international (to call the game off), we could be without both of them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just turned on Hibs in the Europa Conference to see Woolacott going off injured.
  • Options
    Just turned on Hibs in the Europa Conference to see Woolacott going off injured.
    Poor bloke
  • Options
    What type of injury?
  • Options
    edited August 2023

That was after David Marshall got injured in the warm up and they brought in Wollacott 30 mins before kick off!

Poor bloke has had no luck the last 12 months... even when it looks like something might've gone his way it gets taken from him again
  • Options
    Charltonised.