Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Accrington v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    Fantastic assist from Morgan btw, so great of him to pick Fraser out there ;) 
    Hang on, hang on....I'm getting word that there may have been a player in between.....not sure who it was....let's call him Charlie Kirk 
    That’s what happens when you brown nose someone so much, you get shit in you’re eyes!!😜😂
  • Options
    It was a beautiful thing to see Accy being mugged off on a few occasions by CBT and Sessegnon
  • Options
    What has Clare done to his hair?
    Morphing into Lyle Taylor. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Fantastic assist from Morgan btw, so great of him to pick Fraser out there ;) 
    Erm... DJ picked out Fraser for the assist... Morgan put the ball on a plate for DJ
    You really walked right into that one mate. 
  • Options
    Omar Bogle scores on debut for Newport...
    1 all against Sutton.  The scorer for Sutton is Omar Bugiel.  Strange but true.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:
    We are creating some good opportunities here, but need to take some soon, the natives are begining to sound a bit pissed off.. COYR
    Reminding of Burnley's performance last night so far... A lot of chances created, but we're not taking them
    We just don't have the players capable of scoring. Changing formation isn't going to turn a "non regular scorer" into someone who will start banging in the goals.
    Well played, Bob.
    If they all prove me wrong I'll be delighted  :D
  • Options
    Playing aome good stuff here. Much better to watch 
  • Options
    The right side of the team, Morgan, Clare and DJ, gave me some worries when I first looked at the side. They were excellent in the build up to that goal. 

Also think Stockley and Innis have been good. I don’t think they fit the style on paper but Stockley has played some nice stuff and Innis gives us the physicality to stand up to Accy. 

Big 45 to go, I hope we stand strong and grab another. So far, so good.. 
  • Options
    Whelp, it's all down hill from here. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good start, looking like a team that are familiar with each other.👍
  • Options
    62% possession to boot
  • Options
    The right side of the team, Morgan, Clare and DJ, gave me some worries when I first looked at the side. They were excellent in the build up to that goal. 

Also think Stockley and Innis have been good. I don’t think they fit the style on paper but Stockley has played some nice stuff and Innis gives us the physicality to stand up to Accy. 

Big 45 to go, I hope we stand strong and grab another. So far, so good.. 
    think Innis has been very good , a defender needs to defend 1st IMO, I’d rather he did that. Really hope his fitness holds up as it’s a good pairing with o connell
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Sessegnon is a sexy, sexy footballer 

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Good half time talk with Curbs and Brownie, remembering "that" goal of the Season from Bartlett V Leicester, and the great assist from Stuart which is often forgotten about, what a goal that was, anyway on with the second half COYR..
  • Options
  • Options
    What has Clare done to his hair?
    Morphing into Lyle Taylor. 
    Or Boris Johnson 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Haha - Book that whinging Accy twat

Love it when these dirty bastards lose their shit at something they do themselve
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bet Tommy enjoyed that goal
  • Options

47' Accrington's Pritchard flashes a cross/shot across the face of goal and out for a goal-kick. #asfc 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    Charlton TV needs a new feature, Charlton fans pretending to be overseas  ;)
    Maybe better confined to on here……. 
  • Options
    Innis channelling Pearce with that shirt pulling 
  • Options

50' Coyle heads over from McConville's free-kick delvery from the left. #asfc 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    ffs Mcflappy get off your 

oh no, wait 
  • Options
    We are looking pretty vulnerable to crosses
  • Options
    Lincold 1-1 Exeter
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I haven't seen Albie look this mobile since he first broke into the promotion side on the left side of a diamond. And he's never looked both this mobile and this composed, and never been this involved all over the pitch. 

I suspect it might be him or JFC. I would still back JFC given his track record and pedigree. But Morgan has shown a lot more today than I've ever seen from him. 
  • Options
    BIG let off there. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!