Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Accrington v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    WHAT THE PISSING HELL WAS THAT!!! - How the fuck are we not level

That was shocking from us pissing about in defence
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Fu*king around on the edge of our box and nearly gift an equaliser, sort it out lads, not that easy you know.. :s
  • Options
    Bloody hell that's a huge let off
  • Options
    Massives 2-1 Pompey
  • Options
    What a ball from albie... stockley should be scoring that
  • Options
    And tippy tappy at the back, twice now got away with it.
  • Options
    1. 52'

Post update

Corner, Accrington Stanley. Conceded by Eoghan O'Connell.

• Options
    Oh Stockley... Great cross into the box, Stockley somehow doesnt get his header on target
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Brilliant ball from Albie. Stockers got better with his feet but forgot how to head. Should be 2-0.
  • Options

52' Charlton present the hosts with a good opportunity following a weak pass out from the back. Hamilton's shot spins to Lowe whose shot from close range deflects wide. #asfc 0 #cafc 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Should have been 2

Typical, Stockley forgets how to use his head now garners given him footballing feet.
  • Options

54' Chance! Brilliant cross from Morgan to pick out Stockley. He stoops to get his head on it, it beats the keeper but bounces just wide. #asfc 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I quite like this referee... Accy and Inniss tussling.

Accy complain about no free kick and he just gives him a look as if to say: "Why your both doing it"
  • Options
    Stockley has to score there 
  • Options
    That’s a great cross from Morgan - who is already looking a different player - Stockley unlucky with the header
  • Options
    Oh STOCKLEY, cracking cross Albie.
  • Options
    1. 55'

Post update

Scott Fraser (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 55'

Post update

Foul by Shaun Whalley (Accrington Stanley).

• Options
    Bloody norven hoofers this lot, don't mind dishing it out but can't take it, what a bunch of nuffinks this Accrington lot are
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Can't watch today. At a wedding. But very pleased that it sounds like it's coming together and we're playing our game. There's no harder place to play good football than Accrington.
    Me too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Defensive Garnerball is scary
  • Options
    Who's this LB Morgan character?

Hell of a player! 
    He is the player that many thought we should sell😊
  • Options
    What's with this stupid goal kick stuff, short  ball to edge of box, resulting in panic as we then proceed to lose the ball... :(
  • Options

58' McConville looks to curl one from distance, Wollacott plays it safe and tips it wide. #asfc 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Chunes said:
    Can't watch today. At a wedding. But very pleased that it sounds like it's coming together and we're playing our game. There's no harder place to play good football than Accrington.
    Me too
    Believe me we are riding our luck….. they have had plenty of chances to score and we are open…. 
  • Options
    Their number 6, Coyle, needs an Inniss slap.
  • Options

60' Hamilton booked for dissent. #asfc 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    I’m liking GarnerBall but not in our own penalty area. When they press, that’s the time to revert to HoofBall 
  • Options
    Lots of moaning and gobbling off from Accrington. 
  • Options
    That the sort of pass we know and love from Morgan, tries to set DJ away and puts it out for a throw ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!