Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jesurun Rak-Sakyi - 2023-4 season progress.

Comments

• Options
    Hope he stays, doubt we’ll get better if he doesn’t 
  • Options
    Wait till the billionaires arrive, we will be spending like Chelsea!!!!!
  • Options
    Going to be a big miss for us next season as not sure we will be able to replace his quality either with a loan or permanent. 
    He has an eye for goal, but he's also inconsistent in his decision making. Can't fully be blamed when you're stuck with our team of donkeys.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Going to be a big miss for us next season as not sure we will be able to replace his quality either with a loan or permanent. 
    He has an eye for goal, but he's also inconsistent in his decision making. Can't fully be blamed when you're stuck with our team of donkeys.
    That's why he is here
  • Options
    Quite depressing that our best player is a Palace player.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Be thankful, not depressed. We'd be relegated without him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Joint top-scoring winger in the league while playing for a team in 12th, he can be inconsistent in his decision-making if he likes! 

Sometimes I wonder if he just tries to do it by himself because he knows how crap everyone else is.
    Think you are right about doing it himself. Yesterday he could have played Bonne in but chose not to - I make him right. He has more chance of beating 2 players and scoring from the edge of the box  than Bonne does with a 6 yard shot on goal with just the keeper to beat. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Be thankful, not depressed. We'd be related without him!
    What, like brothers you mean?
  • Options
    I was very dubious about his loan signing (I just do not like borrowing players) .. the fact is that without his goals we would probably be really deep in the relegation mire
  • Options
    I was very dubious about his loan signing (I just do not like borrowing players) .. the fact is that without his goals we would probably be really deep in the relegation mire
    Agreed. His goals might well keep us up. 
  • Options
    The only bright spark this season…..palace done us a right favour here
  • Options
    Martin and his black box are gonna have to go into overdrive to find a replacement for JRS in the summer
    We'll keep him when we go up to the Championship
  • Options
    Martin and his black box are gonna have to go into overdrive to find a replacement for JRS in the summer
    Hopefully we'll have a better recruitment team in the near future.
  • Options
    At times unplayable in that first 30 minutes tonight.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2023
    When I think of the other dodgy loan wingers we’ve had in recent years, Zyro who remembers him. He’s a level above wish our recruitment team hit gold more often.
  • Options
    I remember him being described as a wide forward. That said I think doodoo was described as the same , regardless only one close to Rak Saki is possibly Mavididi( the first time round I seen to remember I thought he was okay )
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    LTKapal said:
    When I think of the other dodgy loan wingers we’ve had in recent years, Zyro who remembers him. He’s a level above wish our recruitment team hit gold more often.
    Zyro was definitely a centre forward! Bulot is the gold standard to which others can only aspire 
    He must have been really shite, as I have zero recollection of him playing for us, and I generally have a pretty good memory
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    LTKapal said:
    Zyro was definitely a centre forward! Bulot is the gold standard to which others can only aspire 
    I think he was originally a left footed wide forward but he had an injury which kept him out of meaningful football for Iirc around two years.

Because of his height when he played for us he did play centrally. It is interesting to note that Chuks also was seen as a 'number 10' when first signed and has become a centre forward because like Zyro he has a physical presence.
  • Options
    More of a traditional winger, but Liam Miller was pretty decent I thought. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Leuth said:
    LTKapal said:
    He must have been really shite, as I have zero recollection of him playing for us, and I generally have a pretty good memory
    I have Zyro recollection of him scoring for us against Plymouth Argyle.

• Options
    Without him our attack would be what it was for most of last season, kick it to CBT and hope something happens. We’d really be struggling to score goals. He was already probably our best player but Holden has taken him to another level 
  • Options
    I think he’s got a younger brother in Chelsea’s academy, plays as a DM, only 17, would be good to get him on loan in a year or two.