Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD...Wycombe Wanderers V Charlton Athletic..Saturday 27th August 2022

Comments

• Options
    Our midfield needs to get a grip of this. 
  • Options
    This ref is awful
  • Options
    Composure has gone out the window this half, Morgan has pumped the ball upfield everytime time he receives it
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Come on CAFC Twitter, keep us informed
    Sounds like they could really use a Comms guy...
  • Options
    We need to be careful we don't get someone sent off. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    This ref needs to take some control here Wycombe are pulling his pants down all over the pitch, and he has just booked Clare for giving him some advice, why do we get these bloody refs...
  • Options
    FFS another 'Im Billy big bollocks' ref today. 
  • Options
    Referee... If the ALL the players are complaining about consistency.

Then maybe think its you who are the fucking issue, rather than acting like a c**t with your cards
  • Options
    Another ref just making it up as he goes along.
  • Options
    🎼Sh1t refs we always get Sh1t refs 🎼🤬
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

34' Clare is booked for dissent. #wwfc 1 #cafc 1

Only one more for suspension
  • Options
    We really need to put our foot on the ball and have a period of possession, can’t do this for 90 minutes 
  • Options
    This referee FFS.
  • Options
    We've had some poor refs but this one is right near the top. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    We really need to put our foot on the ball and have a period of possession, can’t do this for 90 minutes 
    Hoping that Wycombe cant keep up their similar amount of pressure... Bit like Derby so far
  • Options
    PISS OFF REF!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Composure has gone out the window this half, Morgan has pumped the ball upfield everytime time he receives it
    extremely frustrating!
    midfield totally missing, ref not helping with constantly stopping the game and booking
  • Options
    We get bad referees week in, week out in this shit league, but this one is something else.
  • Options
    I thought Trevor Kettle retired
  • Options
    This is honestly embarrassing from the ref.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Go to smarten up here. Clare (x2), Morgan, and Stockley all received big shoves in the back and no fouls given. Got to stop going over, expecting the free kick 90% of refs would give, and be stronger. 
  • Options
    Effects of creating a second tier of full time refs, at least in the past there were decent Championship refs doing League 1 and 2 games, now it’s just complete shit left in the system 
  • Options
    We cannot continue spending so much time in our own third, we're not built for it and we're going to concede...and we almost did just there.

This is where Stockley needs to both defend from set pieces, but also get the ball with his back to goal and hold it up. 

JRS with a needless foul and booking. Big test for Garner's team. 
  • Options
    If there isn’t a sending off today, I’ll be amazed 
  • Options

36' Rak-Sakyi is cautioned for preventing a quick throw-in. #wwfc 1 #cafc 1
  • Options
    What the fuck ref..... 
  • Options
    Go to smarten up here. Clare (x2), Morgan, and Stockley all received big shoves in the back and no fouls given. Got to stop going over, expecting the free kick 90% of refs would give, and be stronger. 
    Dont worry, just means we can start doing it back cant we - Oh no wait, because THEN it will be a foul
  • Options
    Damn... Great ball from Kirk, just too high for Stockley
  • Options
    Look at me look at me I’m the referee
  • Options
    Well done Kirk! 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!