Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic vs Oxford United | Saturday 1st October 2022 - 3pm KO | Match Preview

124»

Comments

• Options
    5 2 3 ?
  • Options
    Or Morgan 
  • Options
    We're at the stage of shuffling the players around in desperate need to find a win. 
  • Options
    3 actual centre backs is a new one

Clare, Morgan and CBT missing from the squad altogether, at least one missing through illness/injury you imagine
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Not sure we will playing it out from the back with those 3 CBS
  • Options
    Sitting on a sunny balcony on a Med cruise trying to find the match thread and suddenly realising  that it is one hour ahead of you…doh!!
    come on you Addicks give it a real go eh, and thanks in advance for any updates😎😎
  • Options
    Last chance for BG to keep the fans inside I reckon. 
    Going for the win, but where are the goals going to come from ?
    Stockley can’t even win a header at the moment. 
  • Options
    After the embarrassing defending of last week I'm a bit surprised that Thomas isn't one of the 3 centre backs. Can't be pulling up any trees in training. 
  • Options
    We're at the stage of shuffling the players around in desperate need to find a win. 
    Selection roulette. All on red. 
  • Options
    I have put a bet on Raki to get 2 goals at 33-1 lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks dire 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    After the embarrassing defending of last week I'm a bit surprised that Thomas isn't one of the 3 centre backs. Can't be pulling up any trees in training. 
    Especially because Lavelle isn't particularly mobile, and playing him on the right side of a three isn't overly encouraging against a team with Bodin and Browne in attack.

Not having Clare or Thomas as one of the CBs is risky. 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Looks dire 

• Options
    I don't like 3 stoppers at the back

I much prefer 3 of the back either with a creative CB like Sarr, or a full back/midfielder like Clare who can carry the ball forward. I assume that O'Connell will be expected to bring the ball out a lot
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    I have put a bet on Raki to get 2 goals at 33-1 lol
    If it's for the season you might be in with a chance. 
  • Options
    Have we ever had a player more stupid than Inniss?
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Have we ever had a player more stupid than Inniss?
    Who did he play for before us ... oh yeah 🤣