Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match (+post p15) Thread: Colchester Utd v Charlton | Papa Johns | Tue 4th Oct 2022 7:45pm

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Shows how well I've been paying attention

Didn't realise that Campbell had replaced DJ
  • Options
    "Our grounds are too big for us! "
  • Options
    2nd half under way. Lavelle on for Clare
  • Options
    Gillingham 3-2 Brighton U21 with the game almost over

Means a win tonight guarantees us a place in the 2nd Round
  • Options
    Shows how well I've been paying attention

Didn't realise that Campbell had replaced DJ
    I am still watching the audio stream BTW 
  • Options
    Chin cuts in from the left, plays back wide to Morgan who crosses in just ahead of JFC.
  • Options
    Col try to switch the play over to our left, Chin does well to intercept, but is under a bit of pressure on the edge of our area. We eventually get it clear though.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    FT Gills 3-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Gills winning 3-2
    Thanks Ronnie ;)
  • Options
    Col U player comes down our right, tries and fails to beat Thomas, and goes to ground as the bal goes out for a goal kick. Ref unimpressed.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Charlton220046
    2  Colchester210103
    3 Gillingham2101-23
    4 Brighton and Hove Albion U212002-20

Gill beat BHA so a win tonight guarantees we go through.

Put the champagne on ice
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Gills winning 3-2
    Thanks Ronnie ;)
    Sorry, won
  • Options
    Thomas playing well, JFC lovely passes but not match fit...he is too good to be left out of league side..Morgan also doing well, Clare looking lively, and I like the look of Chin.
    JFC being left out of the league side is nothing to do with ability but everything to do with money.
  • Options
    Ness brings the ball forward, and tries to find JFC on the edge of the area, but their defence intercept and go on the counter.
  • Options
    Lovely play between Campbell and Payne, but disappointing shot by Campbell goes wide
  • Options

52' SO CLOSE! Campbell shoots agonisingly wide. #colu 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    Thomas playing well, JFC lovely passes but not match fit...he is too good to be left out of league side..Morgan also doing well, Clare looking lively, and I like the look of Chin.
    JFC being left out of the league side is nothing to do with ability but everything to do with money.
    Do we actually know that or is it just a rumour that’s stuck? As someone else said, surely you would just renegotiate that if he was on first team form
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JFC wins a free kick on the back end of the centre circle. Takes it quick and tries to play CBT down the right but the ball just runs out of play for a throw
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Laughable that Morgan is getting league games, and JFC not getting a look in whatsoever this far 

JFC is class at this level (not this pizza cup game to be clear) - Morgan still looks mediocre at best in this pizza cup game - despite scoring a goal 
  • Options
    We come down the left, Chin cuts inside but slightly overdoes his touch and loses the ball, but harries back to block the ball for a throw.
  • Options
    Charlton220046
    2  Colchester210103
    3 Gillingham2101-23
    4 Brighton and Hove Albion U212002-20

Gill beat BHA so a win tonight guarantees we go through.

Put the champagne on ice
    No wonder Graham Potter left.
  • Options
    How bad is it that one of the best midfielders in the club can't get a game for the sake of a few grand. Shows what deep trouble we are in with this owner.
  • Options
    Bristol rovers beating palace u21’s 2-0 will hopefully mean they’re out and save us the ignominy of that fixture 
  • Options
    Hmm. Late challenge on Lavelle on the RH touchline, and the Col player gets booked for his trouble. Lavelle back up after a quick breather.
  • Options
    kafka said:
    Do we actually know that or is it just a rumour that’s stuck? As someone else said, surely you would just renegotiate that if he was on first team form
    It surely must be money because its absurd he is no where near the first team in the league.

I can only assume McGrandles must be paying TS to let him play.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    How bad is it that one of the best midfielders in the club can't get a game for the sake of a few grand. Shows what deep trouble we are in with this owner.
    i'm not TS' biggest fan but not sure JFC playing is down to a few grand tbf - garner clearly doesn't rate him for whatever reason/s
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Ooh! Campbell goes on a bit of a JRS style run, does a on-two with Payne, but his shit goes just wide.
    Is he related to Paula Radcliffe? ;)