Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match (+post p15) Thread: Colchester Utd v Charlton | Papa Johns | Tue 4th Oct 2022 7:45pm

Comments

• Options
    Thomas tries to switch the ball over to Clare, but that's well overhit and nowhere near. Col goal kick.
  • Options
    Nice bit of persistence from one of the Col midfielders means they can come down our right, and Clare puts the ball out for a corner.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Foster Caskey is a better midfielder than any of our current first teamers

• Options
    Harness parries the corner and my computer chooses this point to buffer. GRRRR!
  • Options
    Ignoring the match for a moment, which is a bit dull, I have extracted minutes of great entertainment out of the fact that Coxe is up against Dick Chinn, and I am just hoping he doesn’t choke.
  • Options

38' Break in play here as DJ receives treatment. #colu 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    Brighton U21's beating Gillingham. Can they go through if they finish top ? Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm thinking that they can't and are only playing to make up the numbers. 
  • Options
    What happened to DJ?
  • Options
    DJ down after a strong challenge from Judge. The ref didn't find Judge guilty of an offence though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brighton U21's beating Gillingham. Can they go through if they finish top ? Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm thinking that they can't and are only playing to make up the numbers. 
    Yes they can. Beadle's in goal for them tonight IIRC.
  • Options
    U21 teams can advance all the way in the competition
  • Options
    We're back, and currently playing the ball across the back 4 :/
  • Options
    Col down our left but a wayward pass goes straight to Morgan.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Yes they can. Beadle's in goal for them tonight IIRC.
    I'm surprised there is no Sarmiento in their line up
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Oof. Looked like we were getting outnumbered on the counterattack then, but Thomas makes a good challenge to clear.
    Is Sandy playing??
  • Options
    U21 teams can advance all the way in the competition
    Ok thanks. Don't know what I was thinking then. 
  • Options
    Nice bit of hassling from JFC gets the ball to Chin on the RH corner of their area, but Payne gets beaten to the ball.
  • Options
    McGrandles and Payne both unimpressive even at 4th division level
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weird that McGrandles has barely touched the ball when Morgan and JFC have both been very busy 
  • Options
    Now Col come down or right, but the cross goes into the side netting. The ball going out of play allows us to bring on Tyreece Campbell for DJ.
  • Options
    Josh Umerah scoring for Hartlepool. 6th of the season. Should sign him 😉😀
  • Options
    I gather some washed-up inadequate has broken DJ. I hope he regrets his entire career
  • Options

43' Change for the Addicks... on Campbell
    off  Jaiyesimi
    Hopefully nothing too serious for DJ, who hobbles off following a forceful challenge. #colu 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    Erk, Clare throws the ball back to Harness who passes to Thomas rather than picking it up and nearly puts him in trouble.
  • Options

45' Clare receives a yellow for dissent. #colu 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    Clare booked for pointing out to the lino that he might have got it wrong...
  • Options
    Down the other end, Clare is convinced he's won us a corner, but the ref and lino didn't see the defenders touch and his protests get him a yellow for dissent.
  • Options

45+1' 4 minutes added... #colu 0 #cafc 1