Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match (+post p15) Thread: Colchester Utd v Charlton | Papa Johns | Tue 4th Oct 2022 7:45pm

Comments

• Options
    Oof. Ness nearly gets caught in possession by Nouble, and gets a shove in the back for his trouble but safely gets the ball back to Harness.
  • Options
    Thomas bringing the ball forward, good ball to Payne, wide to Chin, who gets it back to Payne on the LH corner of the area, but the keeper gets down easily by the post to save.
  • Options
    Payne's decisions have wasted two good opportunities so far.
  • Options
    And now Nouble fouls Ness just outside the RH edge of the area. Ref's having a word, but no booking?
  • Options
    Their 45 is a dirty prick. He's left a foot in a few times on Ness (is it?) So far
  • Options
    Erk. Nouble down the left, Clare dives in but misses, but the shot is dealt with well by the defence.
  • Options
    your fault guys. I wasn't goinng to bother. Now paid a £10 for this.  Although when it requested my bank details, my phone registered with £0 payment. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Their 45 is a dirty prick. He's left a foot in a few times on Ness (is it?) So far
    Nouble
  • Options
    We concede a throw near the LH edge of our area, we clear but concede another couple in quick succession. This time they manage to cross into the box, but it deflects and bobbles across to Harness to collect.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Don't know about anyone else but I have the game on CATV and it's playing for free. 
    Do you have the subscription which allows you to watch the youth team games? - They may have classed this as a non First Team game, think @Cafc43v3r was able to watch the Gills game for free
    Grass.  That cut out just after we scored our 1st.  This one?  Who knows 
  • Options
    JFC plays a nice crossfield ball to Clare, but we end up pressed backwards until Ness comes forward with the ball, and wins a free kick in their half. (Not Nouble that time I think)
  • Options
    Nice goal Albie 
  • Options
    Yes 1-0! Albie Morgan.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Beautiful goal Albie... Want to see that footwork more often!!
  • Options
    GARNER (Scott Marshall?) BALL
  • Options
    Bloody hell. Albie de Bruyne 
  • Options
    Yayyy
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    0-1

Morgan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Eieieio 
  • Options
    Good goal.
  • Options
    Who needs strikers.

Pearce giving praise to JFC needs to be careful there...
  • Options
    There was too much going on in the build up of that for me to describe :)
  • Options
    Morgan starts 
    I imagine we will be shit 
    Yep terrible match so far 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
  • Options
    Who needs strikers ...😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Oh deary me. Payne overdoing it with an attempted backheel to Clare that concedes possession.
  • Options
    Couple more goals please, and we can hopefully see what Casey is all about to deserve a place on the bench this evening.