Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

T20 World Cup 2022

Comments

• Can't decide if this game is better for England if NZ win and keep SL below us, or if SL win and bring all the teams closer together.
  • Can't decide if this game is better for England if NZ win and keep SL below us, or if SL win and bring all the teams closer together.
    SL win I think - we need to beat both anyway but a SL win might mean we can finish above both and take the Aus NRR thing out of the equation?

I think.  :D
  • Ngidi ripping through the Indian top order - Rahul, Sharma and Kohli to date
  • Ngidi takes a wicket every 11.79 in T20Is. That is the best strike rate for any player to have taken 50 plus wickets in T20Is
  • India 42-4 now. 

On these bouncer tracks, an attack of Parnell, Rabada, Ngidi and Nortje is as good as any in world cricket right now
  • 49-5

4th wicket to Ngidi

• 105-6 off 16

Suraya (52* off 32) is playing on a different track to the rest (47 off 64)
  • Something really unusual about this Indian team and that is that they only have one left hander in their side - and that player, Ashdeep Singh, doesn't really count given that he has only ever scored a total of 108 runs in all forms of the professional game.
  • 133-9 off 20

Surya - 68 off 40
    The rest - 57 off 80

• S A 7-2

India's equivalent of our Topley (left arm quick who can't bat) has both 
  • Sponsored links:

• Bavuma putting India to the sword 
  • Leuth said:
    Bavuma putting India to the sword 
    I post that and then he hits a six lol 
  • Leuth said:
    Ahem
  • Leuth said:
    Ahem
    Absolutely obliterated them he did. Innings off to a flier 
  • I think I hate India more than the Aussies!!
  • SA working desperately hard to lose the game with suicidal batting but India just working that bit harder to do so in the field
  • 40-3 off 10 to 85-3 off 14
  • Great game - South Africa win by 5 wickets with 2 balls to spare. They should be 3/3 as they would have walked the game against Zimbabwe but for the intervention of rain and one of the only things that might stop them from winning the WC is themselves!
  • And the Miller told his tale
  • Sponsored links:

• What an intelligent, eloquent and polite man Ngidi is. He's not a bad bowler either. 
  • edited October 2022
    take it close and help ease Pakistan out the competition 
  • Australia will hopefully get so caught up in improving their NRR that they forget that they have to win the game first!
  • Finch looks so out of touch
  • And promptly times one through the covers!
  • edited October 2022
  • What an amazing save of runs. 

in front of those stupid wanky camel rangers too
  • Fantastic effort from McCarthy to keep the ball in play but seems to wind himself in the process.

Ireland's catching success of 56% in the Final stages of this WC are the lowest in the tournament but I'm not sure that one will count as a drop!
  • The 16th over bowled by Adair goes for 26 and not helped by it being an 11 ball over!!!

Finch reaches his 50 off 38 - a mixture of the odd decent hit and some very scratchy ones
  • This is not looking good for us. Australia looking like heading towards 190 plus. Last thing we need is Ireland losing a load of wickets chasing a big score.