Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

T20 World Cup 2022

Comments

• Finch getting out for 63 off 44 isn't the worst thing for the Aussies because he's gone physically providing David can tee off from the start as he is more than capable of doing

• Well bowled (4-0-29-3) and fielded McCarthy 
  • What an amazing save of runs. 

in front of those stupid wanky camel rangers too
    I am not watching, so I have no idea what this is a description of.  Nonetheless, I think it's a brilliant description!
  • Fantastic over from Dockrell - just 3 off what is the 18th over and finishes with splendid figures of 4-0-24-0
  • This is excellent death bowling from Ireland. Stoinis gone and now 160-5 with just 8 balls to go. The left handed Wade might present a different challenge
  • Brilliant finish from Little and figure of 4-0-21-2
  • Adair, the weak link today in the Irish bowling attack, goes for 16 in the final over to finish with 4-0-59-0

Aussies close on 179-5

• What's the best outcome here? I assume the more overs Ireland bat the better?
  • What's the best outcome here? I assume the more overs Ireland bat the better?
    Ireland to win first (only because they have NZ last and the Aussies have Afghanistan) and then as you suggest
  • How is that not out? There was a massive sound! The ball clipped the stumps and the bails didn't come off!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Need Ireland to score at least 120 here but preferably win.
  • Streling is the man who needs to bat for a long time if they are to get a decent score or even close
  • Streling is the man who needs to bat for a long time if they are to get a decent score or even close
    That's that then. The danger man out. 18-2 and the worst possible start for England
  • 24-3 Poor shot from Tector

The problem is that Ireland don't even have much room for a period of consolidation because, before they know it, the rate will be up to 11 or 12 an over
  • 24-3 Poor shot from Tector

The problem is that Ireland don't even have much room for a period of consolidation because, before they know it, the rate will be up to 11 or 12 an over
    Net run rate means its better to aim for 140 than get blown away trying to win.
  • Oh Lordy!!!

25-4 Campher cleaned up by Starc
  • Chizz said:
    What an amazing save of runs. 

I am not watching, so I have no idea what this is a description of.  Nonetheless, I think it's a brilliant description!

Well, I couldn't think of the word, so described the colour (camel) instead which took the image in a different direction, but I guess they're dressed as if they are on a safari? maybe? I've got it on in the background whilst working so not seen a close up, and can't find an online image, but will try to find one. They look like absolute nobs anyway. probably wearing flip flops too. 
  • Australia making our defeat to Ireland look even more dreadful than it seemed at the time
  • 25-5

Starc repeats the medicine
  • Sponsored links:

• Tom and Tim Keeley win be ecstatic that Dockrell, with his first ball duck, is using one of their bats, although to be fair, he never actually made contact with the ball in his innings
  • Chizz said:
    What an amazing save of runs. 

Well, I couldn't think of the word, so described the colour (camel) instead which took the image in a different direction, but I guess they're dressed as if they are on a safari? maybe? I've got it on in the background whilst working so not seen a close up, and can't find an online image, but will try to find one. They look like absolute nobs anyway. probably wearing flip flops too. 
    I've just seen it.  

For the record, I think camel wankers would be a perfect description.  And I don't mean the colour. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    24-3 Poor shot from Tector

But NRR means nothing to Ireland if they lose because they will be out so I would be surprised if they deliberately crawl to 140 unless they have our interests at heart 
  • edited October 2022
    'Super Rangers' apparently.......

• Tucker playing a different game to the other Irish batsmen
  • Ireland miles ahead after the PP - 11 runs in fact. Trouble is that they've lost 5 wickets doing so!
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    24-3 Poor shot from Tector

But NRR means nothing to Ireland if they lose because they will be out so I would be surprised if they deliberately crawl to 140 unless they have our interests at heart 
    Irrelevant now but they could have beaten New Zeland and hoped Australia lost to Afghanistan.
  • The only good news for us is that Australia have Finch, David and Maxwell struggling with their fitness