Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Portsmouth | Monday 17th October 2022

Comments

• Options
    If JRS can learn when to pass or get a shot off instead of trying to beat an extra man he's going to be a very good player. 
  • Options
    Great half from everyone there. Kirk looks like he is finally up for it. Next goal is key if the get it squeaky bum time
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    B-Taylor does a Salah from a superb Kirk through ball .. made it look soooo easy .. and that'll have done his confidence a power of good .. in fact we look good all over the field
  • Options
    Pompey on top at the start, pressing us really well, but then we started getting on top and since the first goal have easily been the better team.

Kirk unconvincing is his central role, but made up with it with his assist for CBT 
  • Options
    Half time stats

Possession 51-49
    Pass Acc % 74-72

Shots 4-4
    On Target 3-1
    Inside Area 2-2
    xG 0.70-0.16

Corners 5-4
    Fouls 8-3
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I've been saying Fraser is the one in recent weeks. He's truly showing it now. What a player we're starting to witness 

He's class and also wins a fair amount of tackles too.

• Options
    Feels quite a comfortable win at the moment but wouldn’t mind a third. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't think there was a great deal of difference between us and them to begin with, but, once we got the first, never looked back and and flying. 

CBT looks back to his best breaking forward, JRS pretty infuriating but gets into good positions to he frustrating at least. 

Fraser great in the middle.

• Options
    well happy with that - the key here now is Pompy WILL make changes - now we need to see what JG is all about in how he reacts to them 
  • Options
    So good to hear the booing from the away end... :D
    Can't blame them. Ref has really screwed them over. Hope he doesn't try even it up
  • Options
    CBT.

On the wrong wing. On the wrong foot. Cant cross. 
    He does a great job on the wrong foot all the time! 

I believe we are set up for the wingers to cut in and full backs to cross
  • Options
    So far, So good. Good half that. C’mon Charlton, keep it going. Pompei will throw the kitchen sink at us 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    That pull back is never a penalty when it's against Stockley, so anyone calling for it against us can piss off. 
    like the one we didn't get at Lincoln
  • Options
    CBT for Chuks sounds good with Kirk dropping to LM.
  • Options
    I think there was a bit of concern playing two in the middle with Fraser, seems to be working well tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Has @aliwibble got the slowest broadband ? 

We are having a halftime orange and a rub down whilst she is still commentating… 
    I'm not sure, but I think the NowTV is a minute behind the SkyTV feed. And I'm not the world's fastest typist.
  • Options
    What's Curbs making if it ?
  • Options
    If the player was offside, which everyone seemed to agree was the case, how can it be a pen against O'Connell?
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    If the player was offside, which everyone seemed to agree was the case, how can it be a pen against O'Connell?
    VAR is still checking.........................................................
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    CBT for Chuks sounds good with Kirk dropping to LM.
    Wouldn't change anything yet, keep going as we have done
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

We are having a halftime orange and a rub down whilst she is still commentating… 
    She's got the second half versus Exeter to look forward to  ;)
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    MrOneLung said:

I'm not sure, but I think the NowTV is a minute behind the SkyTV feed. And I'm not the world's fastest typist.
    Always happy to read your comments aliwibble
  • Options
    By the way - fair play to CBT for shutting me up with that lung busting run and finish.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Gribbo said:
    It wasn't a pen, the guy was offside, why do so many of us always try and defend the oppo, a shirt pull, Wow!!!..goes on every game at a corner
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!