Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Portsmouth | Monday 17th October 2022

Comments

• Options
    R.Leko going off maybe?
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I've been saying Fraser is the one in recent weeks. He's truly showing it now. What a player we're starting to witness 
    I think he’s been good all season, he’s just taking it up a level, especially off the ball.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    R.Leko going off maybe?
    Nope looks fine... Strutting off the pitch.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I've been saying Fraser is the one in recent weeks. He's truly showing it now. What a player we're starting to witness 
    Best player on the pitch... POTY so far imo
  • Options
    JRS ambling off slowly, Pompey give us back the ball.
  • Options
    Brownie now referring to Charlton as "us" and "our"
  • Options
    Sessegnong pumps the ball forward, and their keeper has to come out of his area to hoof it away under pressure from Stockley. JRS is back on now.
  • Options
    Great performance from the lads so far tonight. Kirk with a great assist. 

I remember people on here saying about signing Ogilive before happy we haven't his dog shit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fraser dispossessed in midfield, but we manage to clear. We try to come forward, but Pompey counter and CBT fouls his man about 10 yards out from our area. Free kick.
  • Options
    Silly foul from CBT. Pompey player would have toe punted that off if he hadn't cleaned him out.

P.s that's about a foot wide.
  • Options
    Christ.. I just had Joe Ledley flashbacks looking @ Marlon Pack
  • Options
    Stockley doesn't like shooting does he.
  • Options
    Phew. Kick goes into the side netting, although for a split second I thought it was in
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    FFS Leko. Use the left.
  • Options
    Agent Morrison this evening it appears.
  • Options
    I do like these corner routines. 

Much better than our usual efforts that go out for goal kicks. 
  • Options
    Some nice set pieces today.
  • Options
    Lovely little corner routine there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now down the other end, some nice harrying from Kirk means Stockley can get the ball, plays JRS into the area to the goal line and wins a corner.
  • Options
    Great shot. 

That's more like it. 
  • Options
    Without going full Golfie this is why it's so important we score first.  It really opens the game up.

We really need to find away we can counter attack without inviting too much pressure.  Even Stockley looks better when we counter.  Which you wouldn't expect.
  • Options
    Oof that was a palm stinger from Rak-Leko.
  • Options
    Corner causes all sorts of mayhem in the area, but Pompey clear out for our throw on the right.
  • Options
    Better from Rak Sak n Crack.
  • Options
    Ooh unlucky 
  • Options
    Ooh! JRS comes forward, has a shot from the edge of the area, which the keeper parries for a corner from the right.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Ooo now would Fraser have been the better option than the shot from Rak-Sakyi

Stockley's run left him in acres of space in the box
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!