Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Ipswich Town | Saturday 29th October 2022

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2022
    The good thing about half time is that we won’t concede for 15 minutes.
  • Options
    Clear up any formation confusion. We started 4-4-2 with Egbo at right midfield and we finished the half 4-4-2 with Morgan at right midfield.
    We definitely started with 5 at the back. 
    No we didnt... We started with Egbo @ RB and Clare at RM
    Other way round?
  • Options
    Time to be brave. Bring on Chuks and CBT for Stockley and Kirk at start of second half.
  • Options
    Crossbeer Challenge.

I think that sums us up today.
    What happened to first team members taking it?
    I mean, I'd take 'anyone who's played semi-professional football in the last 5 years'. Y'know, someone with even a passing hope of kicking it in the air beyond the edge of the area 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Fumbluff said:
    Is that @Leuth doing the cross-beer challenge?
    Thought it was Stockley
    The crossbar challenge effort was very similar to Stockley's in the first minute, so understand you getting confused
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Clear up any formation confusion. We started 4-4-2 with Egbo at right midfield and we finished the half 4-4-2 with Morgan at right midfield.
    No we didn't. Egbo was right wing in front of Clare
    Bu bu but he said "definitely" .......
  • Options
    No we didnt... We started with Egbo @ RB and Clare at RM
    Other way round?
    Cheers - I've confused myself as think there were times when one was overlapping the other
  • Options
    Don’t think Rak  sakey has been within 10 foot of Stockley his on the right wing 
  • Options
    Two defensive injuries today, on top of Inniss's stupid red on Tuesday evening, are not the reasons for being behind at HT.

Not creating a decent f***ing chance is.

Is Stockley's back still giving him grief? He has looked incredibly slow and can't even jump for a header. The only times he's got his noggin on the ball is when he's been defending the near post from corners.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Hahaha!
    Icelandic bloke in the center circle giving the Ipswich fans the wanker sign before falling over.
    Best entertainment of the day!
    Is that Hermann Hreidarsson, he is at the game😊
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crossbeer Challenge.

I think that sums us up today.
    What happened to first team members taking it?
    He's starting in the FA Cup match next week, the new no 10.
  • Options
    Two defensive injuries today, on top of Inniss's stupid red on Tuesday evening, are not the reasons for being behind at HT.

Not creating a decent f***ing chance is.

Is Stockley's back still giving him grief? He has looked incredibly slow and can't even jump for a header. The only times he's got his noggin on the ball is when he's been defending the near post from corners.
    Wouldnt be surprised if Stockley's back is an issue.

If we had Inniss | O'Connell | Egbo on the pitch I bet that John-Jules doesnt get into the area to get the chance that leads to the corner in the first half
  • Options
    Surprised we haven't at least swapped Rak-Sakyi and Kirk. Rak-Sakyi sees far less of the ball in the middle. 
  • Options

• Options
    Morgan screaming at kirk after Morgan's own dogshit ball. Some right dickheads in this squad 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    What the hell was that of a cross Morgan!! - Wasnt reaching Kirk all day long
  • Options
    Our final fucking ball. Absolute dog shit time and time again. 
  • Options
    Here comes no 2.
  • Options
    What the hell was that of a cross Morgan!! - Wasnt reaching Kirk all day long
    I think he was expecting Kirk to come to the ball... Something Kirk never does .
  • Options
    This ref... Ffs!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

50' Booking for Dobson. The midfielder is booked for a challenge on Ball despite appearing to win the ball. #cafc 0 #itfc 1
  • Options
    Playing pass around clearly doesn’t suit us, we need more direct and pile in the box to create chances. I’m getting fed up with back and side passes when we should be whipping crosses in. 
  • Options
    Time to be brave. Bring on Chuks and CBT for Stockley and Kirk at start of second half.
    Missed the chance to do it at half time.

Now only one more sub opportunity. Can do it then but doesn't leave any options.
  • Options
    WTF are you doing referee?
  • Options
    Here comes no 2.
    I hate being me.
  • Options
    Clare needlessly booked... Pleb.
  • Options
    Boom!

There goes our chance of a point from this game.
  • Options
    Another booking.

We've picked up a lot, will be a sending off coming 
  • Options
    Definitely not ending this game with 22 players….and shit…game over 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!