Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Own up, who left??

Cleanse your sins with a confession here…

Comments

• Options
    Left at 2-4 much to my eternal regret. More than happy with the result though of course.
  • Options
    Me, my mate and about 8,000 others by the look of it. 
  • Options
    Guilty, never learn my lesson!
  • Options
    I think there were quite a few.
  • Options
    Yep walked out at 2-3 with the raging hump and heard their 4th go in at the bottom of the stairs 
  • Options
    Cmon AFKA own up... Did you have another alcoholic beverage before the game?
  • Options
    I wasn't there, but if I had been there I would've been long gone before we equalised!
  • Options
    I did at 4-2, absolutely gutted, never really do that but I was sitting near the away bench and the celebrations were massively winding me up, was convinced the game was all but over….schoolboy error.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:
    I wasn't there, but if I had been there I would've been long gone before we equalised!
    Which is all pretty irrelevant.
  • Options
    Cmon AFKA own up... Did you have another alcoholic beverage before the game?
    No alcohol today. 

That loopy nut nut at the end was probably the best loopy nut nut I remember doing at The Valley since the missing Doncaster penalty. 
    Glad to see you learnt your lesson from Tuesday night then ;)
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Off_it said:
    About as irrelevant as most of your posts.
  • Options
    me  
  • Options
    Yep I left - have hardly ever done it in my life and lesson truly learned.

It’s a weird feeling - over the moon we got the point, but totally gutted I missed it too! 
  • Options
    Never arrived if that helps?
  • Options
    Very very rare but yes I left  as there was only a min of the extra 6 left, or so i thought. I hear he played 11 minutes extra...
  • Options
    redman said:
    I can never understand people who leave before the end. Strange things happen. 
    1 goal down then yes it would be stupid to leave but 2 goals down in the 94th minute when the board said 6 minutes it isn't difficult to see why people left.

We could be in that same scenario 100 times and probably we'd lose every time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our two sons left at 4-2 down along with loads of others by the looks of it, could be a long thread of confession.
    We’ve just arrived home and they are gutted and drowning their sorrows/ celebrating and they have definitely learnt their lesson.
    You only get one of those games a season.
  • Options
    No one left.

Like no one walked out of the Huddersfield 7-6 game.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I’ve never walked before the end. And, I didn’t walk out today. Mind you, I wasn’t there.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I didn't make it today but i'm 99% sure i would have walking to the car by the time our third had gone in. 
  • Options
    Back in the day, I left The Valley when we were 4-2 down to Norwich. I was in Harvey Gardens when we scored our third, and in Floyd Road when we equalised. I vowed that day that I would never leave early, even if we were two down.
    You guessed it - I was in Harvey Gardens today when Thomas scored the third, and in Floyd Road when Dobson equalised. Who said History never repeats itself.
    Me too. remember it well.
  • Options
    Yes, I left 2-4 got back to car, could not believe it.
  • Options
    Walked out after the fourth. Luckily I needed a pee. Missed the third but saw the equaliser. 

We all agree Ed Sheeran is a tosser
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    R0TW said:
    Off_it said:
    About as irrelevant as most of your posts.
    Weather got the better of you? Xxxx