Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Own up, who left??

Comments

• Options
    Yes, I left 2-4 got back to car, could not believe it.
    You mean you couldn’t believe the car was still there?
  • Options
    Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

• Options
    Yep left at 4-2 ! Big cheer walking up floyd road and for the first time both platforms at the station singing red army 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Yep, I did. Soon as their third went in I thought I'd go and make the Lewisham train. After that Blackburn game where Friedel equalised I swore I'd never leave early again so it serves me right.
  • Options
    I didn’t go today, but no doubt in my mind I’d have been back in the pub at 2-0 down.
  • Options
    Not much got better than giving it back to their number four.
  • Options
    I left. Gutted. But the roar from Floyd Road was awesome. 
  • Options
    I stayed. My Dad and my boy left at 4-2,i'm going to work tonight so no point leaving,they heard the roar of the 4th going in as they passed by the burger van😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I turned soccer Saturday off at 2-4 
    my son messaged me 10 mins later saying what a great result. I said ‘yer if your Ed Sheeren’ he isn’t!
    Then I checked the score……
  • Options
    can't hide from it.  no way I was leaving at 3-2, but the 4th was the last straw!
  • Options
    I don't really blame anyone for leaving at 4-2. Was a stinker of a goal to concede, a deflected pot shot. So deflating.

The number of people that left at 3-2 though. c'mon.
  • Options
    I missed their first goal going for a wee, then missed their fourth goal going for a wee, left the stadium and heard our goals half way up Valley Road and at the station.serves me right as I haven't left early since missing a score a winner in the championship about 6 years ago
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I left. Gutted. But the roar from Floyd Road was awesome. 
    Roar? Sounds like half the ground had emptied
  • Options
    I missed their first goal going for a wee, then missed their fourth goal going for a wee, left the stadium and heard our goals half way up Valley Road and at the station.serves me right as I haven't left early since missing a score a winner in the championship about 6 years ago
    So you attended an 8 goal thriller and missed half of them?!

Is your nickname "Lucky"?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I did with my son at 2-4. As we both did when 2-4 down against Norwich City before Leaburn and Jason Lee did the honours.
    lightning does strike twice 🤯
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I don't really blame anyone for leaving at 4-2. Was a stinker of a goal to concede, a deflected pot shot. So deflating.

The number of people that left at 3-2 though. c'mon.
    My thoughts exactly. The amount of people that immediately leapt from their seat the moment Ipswich’s 3rd went in. Gave up on the team after we’d battled that entire 2nd half. Hopefully kicking themselves now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very very rare but yes I left  as there was only a min of the extra 6 left, or so i thought. I hear he played 11 minutes extra...
    Took a while to clear the whole
    of Ipswich bench off the pitch when they scored their 4th . Karma 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    So you attended an 8 goal thriller and missed half of them?!

Is your nickname "Lucky"?
    I should leave early more often, we would no doubt score more in extra time. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    There until the Tunnel Jumps
    I didn't stay for the tunnel jumps, though seeing how long it was until I got on a train, I might as well have stayed for the tunnel jumps and to help clean up the stadium  :)
  • Options
    I confess I didn't even make it in. On it in the Oak 
  • Options
    I can confirm I was one of the lucky ones that didn't leave. I also didn't turn up though.
  • Options
    Just posted this on the post match thread.

Gutted, had unexpected visitors arrive on 90 minutes so thinking the game was done and dusted I switched the TV off. Had a casual look at Sofascore when the visitors left and nearly spat my cider out.
  • Options
    Left at 2-4 because I was out tonight and had one train to catch otherwise I would have been late tonight.

I was with ipswich supporters when the 4-4 cheer was heard. They thought it was full time and started giving each other high 5's 😂
  • Options
    Imagine what those scenes could have looked like with everyone still in the ground :(