Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton tickets (Ed. East Stand now open)

124»

Comments

• Options
    I wonder how many who have bought tickets in the West Stand will relocate. I was a bit slow the mark, so it might be worth me waiting to see if West Stand seats become available in the central blocks. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Are tickets being sold in the East Stand yet?
    On sale tomorrow at 11am
    O/s says Friday at 11am.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Are tickets being sold in the East Stand yet?
    On sale tomorrow at 11am
    O/s says Friday at 11am.
    Sorry, for some reason I thought tomorrow was Friday  :D
  • Options
    Operation Valley FFS.
  • Options
    My BHA mate says that they would take upwards of 7K, given the opportunity.  If we can mobilise our fan base to attend (particularly given PV's not very cryptic announcement) we could have rather full Valley, which hasn't been the case for a while due to obvious reasons...
  • Options
    My BHA mate says that they would take upwards of 7K, given the opportunity.  If we can mobilise our fan base to attend (particularly given PV's not very cryptic announcement) we could have rather full Valley, which hasn't been the case for a while due to obvious reasons...
    Took 7k to the Emirates in the previous round.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    I'd rather empty seats all day. Let's worry about what we can do better to get our own fans in, rather than give away teams more.
    If we were doing that, then great. But as we're not...
    Leave them empty then. Why give other teams an advantage for the sake of four grand 
    What advantage are Brighton going to have by having another 1300 fans there ?? Is there going to be a clapometer & the game won by who has the loudest fans  ?

Like a pp said, it's sad to be locking out the opposition fans & then only half filling the home areas. There more the merrier I say....
    Are you going?.
    Yes of course. Going to take my youngest who goes very infrequently. Eldest will be there working. 
  • Options
    Curbs stand tickets are now on sale. I wasn't the first either!
  • Options
    ticket bought in the AC Stand, shame the Club still call it the East Stand.
  • Options
    I will need to physically change my west stand tickets this evening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ticket bought in the AC Stand, shame the Club still call it the East Stand.
    They would have processed before opening the sale those who bought West / North because they East wasn’t available but have now swapped (like me)
  • Options
    And it'll be their first game for over 5 weeks so their fans will be keen to finally see them play again.
  • Options
    And it'll be their first game for over 5 weeks so their fans will be keen to finally see them play again.

Indeed... and watching our players on telly in the World Cup isn't the same.  Total allocation is now 6,300 - expect it will be touch and go whether they all sell but around 6K filling most of West Upper as well as the away end will be good.

As you say, if the home end is mostly sold, and the Curbishley Stand gets a decent covering, then the ground will be pretty full and it should be a good cup tie with a cracking atmosphere.

• Options
    By my estimating this would give them about two thirds of Upper West. Anyone know if that's correct?  
  • Options
    On their forum they think the new lot are in the AC stand. 
  • Options
    Does the Charlton website still show the available seats/tickets sold graphic? 
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    Does the Charlton website still show the available seats/tickets sold graphic? 

Yes
  • Options
    Current status at lower covered end A,B & C (Red available)

• Options
    West B, C, D, E and F pretty much gone. North J and (tiny) K too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
     If this is all about not only show casing numbers but a decent atmosphere?? then I think we.will need to shift a lot more in the covered end.
    (No disrespect to the flask and blanket brigade. ;-) )
  • Options
     If this is all about not only show casing numbers but a decent atmosphere?? then I think we.will need to shift a lot more in the covered end.
    (No disrespect to the flask and blanket brigade. ;-) )
    Still very early. The Covered End will be busy.
  • Options
    Looks like we are in with a shout of getting close to 20k?
  • Options
    bought my 4 in the g block - hoping for good atmosphere, another mid table finish for us so why not go for it in this game. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Looks like we are in with a shout of getting close to 20k?
    That seems pretty optimistic, especially looking at current sales. AC stand is still basically empty and Covered End is very very sparse. 
  • Options
    bought mine in west stand. Now hope sciatica is not too bad that day would like to watch the game. 
  • Options
    I don't usually bother with cup games, but have managed to get my usual season ticket seat in the AC for this. I will also be bringing my two sons.

Even if PV's tweet comes to nothing it is surely worth it. There should be a big crowd and a great atmosphere. Not sure we will get 20,000 for a cold midweek night just before Christmas, but would be fantastic if we did. There must be a chance given the very reasonable pricing, Premier League opposition (even if it is only Brighton) and the fact that it will be in the school holidays. I noticed that there were quite a few kids at the Cheltenham game. It is quite a rare opportunity for younger kids to get to experience a game under floodlights because of school the next day usually.

I am expecting a great atmosphere for this, win or lose (don't think we can draw - straight to penalties?) and could be a great early Christmas present.
  • Options
    Have they opened up the NWQ