Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**GAME OFF** Morecambe vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 10th December 2022 - 3pm | Match Torture

Comments

• Options
    Frozen Pitch - Game Off
  • Options
    Match postponed according to sky
  • Options
    i just had a BBC sport notification that this was postponed or was that a Xmas hoax?
  • Options
    Wonder how many other games will suddenly be off...

Feel sorry for the poor sods with travel booked.  At least they can have a good day out now without the football ruining it.
  • Options
    Someone tell OS
  • Options
    Bloody good news. 
  • Options
    On the cards really wasn't it, should be no surprise...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Given our current downward trajectory at the moment, this is great news, at least it means we can give the players a rest and work on stuff, given this is a 6 pointer, any idea when it’s rearranged for, the Brighton home game perhaps? 👀
  • Options
    Was toying with going for this one. Decision made for me.
  • Options
    Hmmm... Wonder how hard that got inspected..
  • Options
    Gutted for those who've made the trip up there already, and have booked accommodation to stay in a freezing off season Morecambe
  • Options
    Hmmm... Wonder how hard that got inspected..
    If I was the Morecambe manager, I'd have been DESPERATE to play Charlton at the moment, a golden chance of 3 points against a club in turmoil.
    The state we're in at the moment Morecambe could have banked 8 points plus a sizeable goal difference boost!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm in Lytham. It is cold up here. Drove past a big lake about an hour ago and it was frozen oven.
  • Options
    Really pleased about this being called off.

Hopefully it will be rearranged for a time when we will be in form.
  • Options
    You see .... there is a God!

The tide is turning. The Quadruple/Triple/Double is on. HMS PissTheLeague full steam ahead! 

• Options
    Given our current downward trajectory at the moment, this is great news, at least it means we can give the players a rest and work on stuff, given this is a 6 pointer, any idea when it’s rearranged for, the Brighton home game perhaps? 👀
    Better for us
  • Options
    I'm in Lytham. It is cold up here. Drove past a big lake about an hour ago and it was frozen oven.
    That's no good to anyone.
  • Options
    Morecombe wont be happy playing us in January when we've just signed Messi & Ronaldo. 
    More likely Mr Messy and Ronald McDonald!
  • Options
    Hope Sandgaard didnt pay for accommodation up there after the Stockport game.

Now that would be funny
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Really pleased about this being called off.

Hopefully it will be rearranged for a time when we will be in form.

July ?