Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**GAME OFF** Morecambe vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 10th December 2022 - 3pm | Match Torture

124»

Comments

• Options
    Fuck me. We're in Blackpool for the weekend and going to the match. Never mind more beers in The Castle and Soul Suite, Ma Kellys and the Vic. All make the Millers look classy. Happy days 😎

Went to Blackpool in July and it was cold then, heaven knows what it's like tonight! Enjoy the Soul Suite!
    Cheers. Didn't feel a thing on all the £3.50 pints 😉. Have to do it all again today. Happy days
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Wonder how many other games will suddenly be off...

Feel sorry for the poor sods with travel booked.  At least they can have a good day out now without the football ruining it.
    A good day out in Morecambe, I think not.
  • Options
    Fuck me. We're in Blackpool for the weekend and going to the match. Never mind more beers in The Castle and Soul Suite, Ma Kellys and the Vic. All make the Millers look classy. Happy days 😎

Went to Blackpool in July and it was cold then, heaven knows what it's like tonight! Enjoy the Soul Suite!
    Cheers. Didn't feel a thing on all the £3.50 pints 😉. Have to do it all again today. Happy days
    Blackpool v Birmingham unless postponed.
  • Options

Bet its freezing walking down the front.
    actually a bit warmer tonight in Lytham than it was during the day, so much so that when it precipitated this evening it was rain.
    Do you live in Lytham? My sister lives in St Anne's...does the floral decorations at the station.
    Think he lives a little further south than that.

Now is it Lytham or St Anne’s station that has the good pub set in it?
  • Options

actually a bit warmer tonight in Lytham than it was during the day, so much so that when it precipitated this evening it was rain.
    Do you live in Lytham? My sister lives in St Anne's...does the floral decorations at the station.

Lytham. Called the station pub. 
  • Options

A WEEKEND WITHOUT CHARLTON STINKING THE PLACE OUT!

I'LL TAKE IT.
  • Options

Live in St.Anne's and part of my job is managing grants to the volunteer groups but put up the flower displays.
  • Options
    That's a shame. It's better to get another defeat away to a northern shithole out the way while everyone's watching the World Cup and doesn't notice.
  • Options

Lytham. Called the station pub. 
    Very original.
  • Options
    Did we gift Morecombe the points even though it was called off?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No, weekend away in St Anne’s actually.
  • Options
    Did we gift Morecombe the points even though it was called off?
    Don't think so, we'll just gift them the points when we replay.

• Options
    ElfsborgAddick said:
    CheshireAddick said:
    InspectorSands said:
    CheshireAddick said:

Blackpool v Birmingham unless postponed.

Full of Birmingham fans. But never mind
     The Soul Suite delivered 😉. 
  • Options
    Talking about Flower arranging at Lytham Station. Charlton Ultras man. Respect ✊ 
  • Options

No, weekend away in St Anne’s actually.
    Is that a bit like Hove actually?