Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Argentina v France .. Sunday December 18 2022 .. World Cup Final

Comments

• Options
    They actually gave Messi the man of the match award. Jesus christ. 
    Lol, finally I agree the fix is on. Just on this one though
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    They actually gave Messi the man of the match award. Jesus christ. 
    They should’ve given it to the French bloke who was a passenger for 80 minutes and scored two penalties instead…… :-)
    Martinez for keeping Argentina in the game before then winning it for them :) 

But narratives have to be written!
  • Options
    Hope Ounahi gets young player of the tournament
  • Options
    Worth giving Messi MOTM to wind up certain folk...
    The CR7 nutters. Keep rubbing it in
  • Options
    Lol Martinez is a shithouse
  • Options
    Martínez is an absolute bell.
  • Options
    I love Ronaldo for what he has done in football, but Messi has done something Ronaldo could have in his prime, but didn't. World Cup Winner.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been saying for to long the problems with refs is they never played the game this bloke in the World Cup final has what diff ….
  • Options
    Not the best World Cup in my opinion but certainly one of the most dramatic. France weren’t in it for 80mins the rest will go down in history. Dislike the gamesmanship shown by Martinez but sadly that’s part of the game these days. Maybe FIFA should introduce stiffer “penalties” for goalkeepers in future tournament shootouts. Perhaps sending off the offending goalkeeper and replacing him with a substitute goalie. Then if he transgresses one of the 10 outfield players! Something should be done but it won’t. 
  • Options
    Imagine being a Photographer and missing that solo shot of Messi with the World Cup :D
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I love Ronaldo for what he has done in football, but Messi has done something Ronaldo could have in his prime, but didn't. World Cup Winner.

To be fair, Argentina are a better international side than Portugal. Twice winners already, so he had a better chance 
  • Options
    Been saying for to long the problems with refs is they never played the game this bloke in the World Cup final has what diff ….
    C'mon Ronnie, we are waiting with baited breath for the next line... ;)
  • Options
    Why the hell are the French having to stay on stage?

Lloris looks like a man who is gonna take having fruit thrown at him with dignity 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ll help you…. erence 
  • Options
    Mbappé golden boot winner with 8 goals and scores hat trick in the World cup final which for always will be know as the Messi Final; That's showbiz.

• Options
    Mbappé golden boot winner with 8 goals and scores hat trick in the World cup final which for always will be know as the Messi Final; That's showbiz.

It'll be known as the Messi/Mbappe final
  • Options
    It'll be the Messi final. 

The 'PSG human rights atrocity final held in the middle of nowhere' didn't have the same ring to it. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

To be fair, Argentina are a better international side than Portugal. Twice winners already, so he had a better chance 
     They beat a decent France in 2016 to win the euros either side of that they should have done better 14 & 18 WC's. Even the last Euros they looked good still.
  • Options
    What a Brilliant World Cup it has been 
  • Options
    They've added another week onto the world cup so they can fit the ceremony in
    This is some Return Of The King shit yes lol
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I stopped watching after the match, 45 mins ago, how haven't they lifted the trophy yet?!