Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Argentina v France .. Sunday December 18 2022 .. World Cup Final

Comments

• Options
    I stopped watching after the match, 45 mins ago, how haven't they listed the trophy yet?!
    Not sure they’ll be putting it on eBay just yet.
  • Options
    When footballs soul was sold (again)
    shameful 

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Wtf is that c***ing robe all about 
    Who cares? Messi doesn't (as he hurriedly removes it)
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I know, where was the crown too?
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Qatari lingerie
  • Options
    Amazed Aguero didn’t present the trophy to himself. 
  • Options
    So happy to see Agüero in the celebrations.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Leuth said:
    I can't believe the absolute brazen self-confident awfulness of Infantino

You can tell even Lineker and the others think he's a c***.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I can't believe the absolute brazen self-confident awfulness of Infantino
    Imagine being his wife!
  • Options
    The fifa bald bloke is very irritating. 

He actually thinks he had the right to touch messi

The bloke from Qatar then forces an anorak on him. 
  • Options

Proper helmet
  • Options
    Thought it was inevitable France would win on pens after Argentina somehow managed to throw it away twice but i think it was the right result and the best team won. Argentina were definitely the better side for the vast majority of the game.

Harsh on Mbappe who scored an incredible goal but he's already won a world cup and will probably go on to smash Klose's scoring record but absolutely delighted for Messi who has surely now settled the GOAT debate and the never ending Messi/Ronaldo arguments.

Big shout to Emi Martinez as well, that save in the last minute of extra time was incredible.
  • Options
    You can tell I’ve had zero interest in the World Cup so far. Been doing other things today and just settled down to watch the final. Thought it was at seven.  Dickhead!!!
    Did the same mate. Tuned in with 20 mins of normal time left.  Only saw one goal live and missed another one nipping out to the kitchen grabbing my dinner.

You didn't miss much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He has every right to be arrogant.  He used to play for Oxford 

I'm pretty sure the world Cup winning emotions will make you do some crazy stuff.

• Options
    You can tell I’ve had zero interest in the World Cup so far. Been doing other things today and just settled down to watch the final. Thought it was at seven.  Dickhead!!!
    Did the same mate. Tuned in with 20 mins of normal time left.  Only saw one goal live and missed another one nipping out to the kitchen grabbing my dinner.

You didn't miss much.
    At least it wasn’t  just me 🤣sometimes I live up to my name!
  • Options
    He still hasn't done it on a cold night in Stoke though 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Mbappé golden boot winner with 8 goals and scores hat trick in the World cup final which for always will be know as the Messi Final; That's showbiz.

It'll be known as the Messi/Mbappe final

If Di Maria had played a tad longer then he may have won MOM.
    Good to see Aguero, Kempes, Ardilas and Ricky Villa in their shirts in the celebrations plus the ashes of Maradona and Evita Perón being held aloft in an Urn. Martinez was the deserved winner of the Shithousery trophy.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Worn by local models in the men's mag Qataria secrets.
  • Options
    The post match interviews from the French camp will be interesting. Why were they so rubbish in the first half?
  • Options
    John Terry trending. At least when he appeared in full kit, he was still playing for Chelsea!

• Options
    Bit weird that innit 
  • Options
    A tournament that has passed me by.  Watched one and a half England games (they wind me up) and caught the 2nd half of the final due to being dragged by my granddaughter to "Matilda the Musical".  Yes, you Charlton... You have ruined me for football!