Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Argentina v France .. Sunday December 18 2022 .. World Cup Final

Comments

• Options
    This has shades of 98...
  • Options
    Superb goal. That's what makes the diving even more frustrating for me - Argentina are good enough to win this the right way.

France look terrible. I wonder if that virus that's been going round their camp was worse than we've been told. Either that or they've just picked a really bad day to have their one bad game of the tournament.
  • Options
    What a decision to start Di Maria after nine minutes of Football this Tournament
    Scaloni has been the best manager this tournament. Don’t think he’s made a single misstep since that shock loss to the Saudis.
    Another reason why we shouldnt be hasty to hire someone for the England job, just because of their club career
  • Options
    France are in danger of losing this without even getting going.

Di Maria's been rubbish this tournament, yet looks like a different player today. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Superb goal. That's what makes the diving even more frustrating for me - Argentina are good enough to win this the right way.

France look terrible. I wonder if that virus that's been going round their camp was worse than we've been told. Either that or they've just picked a really bad day to have their one bad game of the tournament.
    Was in the lead up to the Morocco game, was very interesting timing for it to take place. 

5 players missed training on Friday with the illness but no one is talking about it. 
  • Options
    This is terrible. Fuck football.
    Wanted France to win but you cannot fault the play, most open final for years. I was expecting a game of chess and extra time 
  • Options
    Those two must be sick? If not Deschamps is wild.
  • Options
    That's a big gamble from Deschamps.
  • Options
    philcafc said:
    Pity the French didn't play like this against us. They're all over the place.
    Wonder if the bug they've had has affected them.

Seem so lacking in energy.
    Now the really early subs on too suggests so as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Only one team in it, France are playing like us ;)...all over the place, and Argentina will be deserved winners before half time at this rate..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's a big gamble from Deschamps.
    They can’t get any worse 
  • Options

Was in the lead up to the Morocco game, was very interesting timing for it to take place. 

5 players missed training on Friday with the illness but no one is talking about it. 
    Everyone’s talked about it??? 

What a wild conspiracy theory.
  • Options
    Great 2nd goal. France are playing like Charlton. 
  • Options

Did they mention in the build up that France have been bugged with illness, so much so that it makes the game today a bit of a farce? 

5 squad members were too sick to train 2 days before the final. Now they turn up lethargic and unfit. It makes a mockery of the game. 
  • Options

Go on. What’s the conspiracy? Could do with a laugh. 
  • Options
    You can say one thing about the French.  There's no way they'd allow anyone to suggest that their poor performance has anything to do with "a virus".  
  • Options
    I don’t think I’ve watched a final where a good team have been so shit
  • Options
    Good old selr. What a ledge. The gift that keeps on giving 🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    France vs Brazil in 1998?
  • Options
    They should have delayed the World Cup so France could have a fully fit squad, including Kante and Pogba. Argentina’s 2-0 lead is not legitimate until they have to play the REAL France.
    Would you say the same thing if England was playing them in the final?I doubt it.
  • Options

Did they mention in the build up that France have been bugged with illness, so much so that it makes the game today a bit of a farce? 

5 squad members were too sick to train 2 days before the final. Now they turn up lethargic and unfit. It makes a mockery of the game. 
    Not really anything that can be done about it though?  It's unfortunate but just bad luck 
  • Options
    They should have delayed the World Cup so France could have a fully fit squad, including Kante and Pogba. Argentina’s 2-0 lead is not legitimate until they have to play the REAL France.
    Would you say the same thing if England was playing them in the final?I doubt it.
    You’re right. Sorry, it was sarcasm.
  • Options
    Sarcasm undetected.
  • Options
    Argentina deservingly winning. Not having that pen tho, piss take.
  • Options
    Argentina deservingly winning. Not having that pen tho, piss take.
    French deserve it after they got away with their first goal against us
  • Options
    "Didn't look like they had any legs at all"
  • Options
    A similar fame to 98, in a number of ways.
  • Options
    Anyone still think it wasn't a pen?