Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Bristol Rovers | Saturday 17th December 2022

Comments

• Have we been practicing air shots ffs
  • Takeover can't happen soon enough. 

Sandgaard has managed to put a squad of players together that is the worst I've seen. 
    Dont call them this... a squad is a Group - This aint a group.

Bunch of strangers the way the majority of them play
  • Dobson has to do something there, move in some way.
  • Now down the other end, Rovers down our left but AMB punches away.
  • edited December 2022
    Ball in just didn't fall for Payne, chance gone.

Rovers down our end and now we're back up there's (ooerr)

Morgan and.chin on 
  • Is - not pissing about with the ball in front of your own goal - not a thing in football anymore?
  • What the fuck are those subs…
  • This is really end to end now. Some nice work from Leaburn in the area, but Rovers clear.
  • What did TS say at the fans forum? "This squad should be top 4 by now" :D
  • Sponsored links:

• CBT and Sess off, Chin and Morgan on
  • edited December 2022
    Diamond formation now (maybe, Brownie says so but he's tripping big time)
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dobson has to do something there, move in some way.
    To be fair he's a Defensive Midfielder, its Fraser and Payne that should be where he was
  • Chin and Morgan on to save the day FML that's shocking. Chin is so far out of his depth poor kid
  • Someone please tell Terry how to pronounce Marquis's name. Marquee!!!!
  • Probably better off swapping Inniss and Stockley's positions at this point
  • It is a truly terrifying thought thinking what the Brighton forwards will do to lavelle and inniss
  • Up to "Plan C" now... Going full on Ferrari
  • Either Hayes is resting Sess & CBT or he has no clue. Best 2 players gone off. 

Morgan & Chin.....really  ???
  • Fraser is the most one paced player I've ever seen
  • Sponsored links:

• How are we still picking innis he is a total nightmare cant Pearce start playing again his better than the CBs we’re playing now 
  • Ball in just didn't fall for Payne, chance gone.

Rovers down our end and now we're back up there's (ooerr)

Morgan and.chin on 
    CBT and Sess off
  • edited December 2022
    SDAddick said:
    Chunes said:
    I really want to see more from Fraser. He has these very tidy moments where he manages to keep possession under pressure. I expected a lot more, especially in the final third
    Another one who has regressed, his form at the start of the season was outstanding, his goal against Accrington on the opening day for example is the type of movement that I expected to see from him when he joined.
    I do think part of the problem is how he's used, and how often he's used. He seems to be asked to be a box to box player, a lot of times this year in a 4-4-2. He just doesn't have that kind of engine. And I feel like he's started more games than anyone else in this squad. He looks like he tired toward the end of games. But because of his potential quality, we seem very reluctant to take him off.

I think you could bring in Morgan at the 70 minute mark and add a bit of running and dead ball ability and be fine. 
    I think the problem is he is nowhere near as good as people thought he was, based on THAT game for MK Dons.  He is a midlevel league 1 player, where he has spent most of his career.
  • Could have written the script, 100% this is not acceptable, i said previously Hayes clearly lack tactical nous! Another game thrown away due to Innis who with the rest of the clowns cannot defend fall stop, this has from Hayes and others out of there depth who cannot and should be coaching at this level, TS can go with the rsst of them! Do you think for one minute if anyone would want buy something which is clearly broken
  • Chunes said:
    What did TS say at the fans forum? "This squad should be top 4 by now" :D
    Turn the table upside down and he might be right
  • Rovers down our right, Dobbo cuts in to clear but straight to a Rovers player, a combination of Chin and Lavelle clear.
  • How we doing?
  • edited December 2022
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dobson has to do something there, move in some way.
    To be fair he's a Defensive Midfielder, its Fraser and Payne that should be where he was
    Agree, but he's also a professional footballer and should never expect every ball to reach him where he is. You have to run onto passes or come short for them. 
  • It’s the perfect storm. An unlucky team, with strikers who can’t score and defenders who constantly give the ball away. 
  • Now up the other end it looks like Aneke's having his shirt pulled, but ref's not impressed. A slighlty scrappy period and Morgan concedes a free kick in the centre circle.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!