Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Bristol Rovers | Saturday 17th December 2022

Comments

• What the fuck are those subs…
    Too chilly for Kirk. 
  • Chunes said:
    What did TS say at the fans forum? "This squad should be top 4 by now" :I think he meant the top four in division Two.
  • Could have written the script, 100% this is not acceptable, i said previously Hayes clearly lack tactical nous! Another game thrown away due to Innis who with the rest of the clowns cannot defend fall stop, this has from Hayes and others out of there depth who cannot and should be coaching at this level, TS can go with the rsst of them! Do you think for one minute if anyone would want buy something which is clearly broken

I got pelters on here for saying Innis was a complete donkey, and a liability each game he plays…

• Gribbo said:
    Is - not pissing about with the ball in front of your own goal - not a thing in football anymore?
    This is why I hate watching these days, all pretending they can play out from the back just like you did with your mates down the local park. Only do it if you’re capable of doing it.
  • Another Rovers sub with Scott Sinclair being taken off.

• Change for the Gas.... 0ff Sinclair onWhelan
  • It’s the perfect storm. An unlucky team, with strikers who can’t score and defenders who constantly give the ball away. 
    So what u saying?
  • The sad thing is the silly fucker Inniss will think he's done ok today seeing as he scored our goal.

He's a fucking neanderthal
  • Sponsored links:

• We've had some shit times as a club but watching Ryan Inniss play week in week out has to be one of the darkest periods in our history.

• I should have put the hens away myself.
    All turned when you showed up!! ;)
  • We don't know what we're doing...
  • Fraser dragged to the floor about 10 yards outside our area and we have a free kick.
  • Worst thing about Inniss is the fact that every time he's looked decent... He's ended up injured.

Now he's constantly able to play, he's just shite!!
  • sam3110 said:
    The sad thing is the silly fucker Inniss will think he's done ok today seeing as he scored our goal.

He's a fucking neanderthal
    And two assists  :)
  • I know all goals come from a mistake somewhere... But seriously ours are gift wrapped. Cut that out and we don't have to be so worried about rushing those passes at the back 
  • edited December 2022
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Remember how good Inniss and Famewo were when they were injured? 
    To be fair both were excellent under Bowyer

Ironically form started to pick up that season when Famewo came back - At the same time though Bowyer left, Adkins came in and was able to ride the crest of that wave, and we've been shite ever since
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Before they both got injured, you cannot argue how well they played together.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    SDAddick said:
    Chunes said:
    I really want to see more from Fraser. He has these very tidy moments where he manages to keep possession under pressure. I expected a lot more, especially in the final third
    Another one who has regressed, his form at the start of the season was outstanding, his goal against Accrington on the opening day for example is the type of movement that I expected to see from him when he joined.
    I do think part of the problem is how he's used, and how often he's used. He seems to be asked to be a box to box player, a lot of times this year in a 4-4-2. He just doesn't have that kind of engine. And I feel like he's started more games than anyone else in this squad. He looks like he tired toward the end of games. But because of his potential quality, we seem very reluctant to take him off.

I think you could bring in Morgan at the 70 minute mark and add a bit of running and dead ball ability and be fine. 
    I think the problem is he is nowhere near as good as people thought he was, based on THAT game for MK Dons.  He is a midlevel league 1 player, where he has spent most of his career l.
    Perhaps he's not quite as good as he was in that game, but he was rumored to have Champ interest when he signed with Ipswich. I do think he's capable of playing at a promotion chasing side, he's just a player you need to build around to get the best out of him. Having him as a hard grafting midfielder does not let him show his skill enough.

I also think there's a question about what his best role is. He's had success as a 10, but I don't know that that is his best role. He's played as an 8 this year and done alright but looks knackered. And he doesn't have the ball winning ability to play as a 4.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    To be fair both were excellent under Bowyer
    Inniss was never excellent, he'd only play about 3 games in a row max anyway
  • Nothing much comes of that, and one of the Rovers players goes down clutching his head, so ref stops play and we have an impromtu meeting by the dugout.
  • Same old, same old.....FFS Sangaard sell up please 🙏 
  • Chin heads forward to Aneke who flicks on to Leaburn who gets flagged off side.
    Fraser off, Kirk on.
  • Impact sub…😂😂😂
  • Bringing Kirk on two minutes from time is like throwing the towel in.
  • Kirk on for Fraser to take the game by the scruff of the neck.and get us back in it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!