Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Bristol Rovers | Saturday 17th December 2022

1161718192022»

Comments

• edited December 2022
    I expect relegation this season, anything better is a result.  Hard to watch but….

it wasn’t Browny’s fault we lost
    if Morgan was the answer, what was the question ? and
    if Dick Chin is positionally accurate shouldn’t they know where their balls are?
  • Get rid of agent Innis. Palace must be laughing their heads off
  • Gribbo said:
    Curbs saying that all the players put a shift in, but they have to deal with no atmosphere and if it weren't for the Bristol fans, there'd no no singing
    Yeah, they also need to be told that a shift is 90mins... not 45mins

The Charlton players out there arent just nicking a living, they're inviting their own bloody game
  • Well I guess we better get ready for the massacre in Wednesday.
  • Get rid of everybody, owner, players, coaching staff, the whole lot
    spineless twats
  • edited December 2022
    Goals win games. When you are dominant you need to take advantage & score. When you don't then the opposition always have the  chance to score & get back into the game.

Going 2-0 up & I bet we wouldn't have lost. We probably wouldn't have drawn it either. 

• Goals win games. When you are dominant you need to take advantage & score. When you don't then the opposition always have the  chance to score & get back into the game.

Especially when we have Inniss and/or Lavelle in the team 
  • Goals win games. When you are dominant you need to take advantage & score. When you don't then the opposition always have the  chance to score & get back into the game.

Its almost like you need another part of your team to be doing their job too.

Could call them... Goal stoppers?
  • Woulda got a goaless draw if it weren't for Innis.

Work that one out
  • Sponsored links:

• Another weekend ruined. I was depressed enough before the game... Seriously worried about relegation now

Its almost like you need another part of your team to be doing their job too.

Could call them... Goal stoppers?
    Are you trying to blame AMB for either goal ????
  • When is Wollacot back?
  • Thanks everyone, over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!