Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Bristol Rovers | Saturday 17th December 2022

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    I almost had another chance to write TINY MAN HEADERRRRRRRR again but luckily I do get to write GIGANTIC MAN HEADERRRRRRRR instead 
    That's a proper Bristol accent you've got their, Leuthy! :smile:

@Leuth

• Options
    My 0-9 prediction is lookin silly now...
  • Options
    AMB making a great save to his left, their first shot in the match
  • Options
    Great save from Maynard-Brewer (should have dealt with it anyway), shot from Rovers outside the box

Did well to get the effort away after pressure from Stockley and Dobson 
  • Options
    Rovers down our left, cut inside, forced along the edge of the area, come back have a shot from outside the area, AMB parries low down and Sess clears.
  • Options
    Good from briz. Evans does well to pop a shot off crowded by us, amb gets down and makes an easy stop. 

They can be a threat so that should keep us focused.
  • Options
    Stockley winning headers and all sorts. Looking decent and he doesn't even have a strike partner
  • Options
    Bolton 2=0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rovers down our right but flagged offside.
  • Options
    Payne complaining about a perfectly reasonable headed pass from Stockley. 

We seem to have a bit of aggression on display. 
  • Options
    SSN showing some goals live
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    It's moments like that which make me question whether JRS is going to be a Premier League player
  • Options
    WTF Payne and Leko?
  • Options
    Oh Rak-Leko what were you doing there - Pressure from Charlton sees Payne win the ball just outside the area, ball goes wide to Leko, and the cross his harmless
  • Options
    Wining..? 
  • Options
    26'

Post update

Offside, Bristol Rovers. Lewis Gordon tries a through ball, but Josh Coburn is caught offsid

• Options
    Good pressure from Payne causes them to give the ball away on the edge of our area, JRS comes into the area but his cross balloons out for a goal kick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Jesus Christ that was a horrific decision from the ref. 

One of the worst I’ve seen, and that’s saying something. 
  • Options
    Didn't take long, Browny already giving advise to Rovers...🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    That was a Sampaio decision
  • Options
    FFS what sort of pass was that dobbo
  • Options
    It's not perfect by any means but it's far better than watching all the tippy tappy bollox 
  • Options
    AMB hoofs clear, Stockley looks to be hauled down on the halfway line but the ref gives it their way. Now Payne gets dragged back on the back end of the centre circle, their player gets booked and we have a free kick. Sent long but goes out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    Finally got to use it
  • Options
    Can confirm Dobbo's hair is still perfect. That patch hasn't been affected by the cold. 
  • Options
    Tweets

Conversation

29' Booking for Rovers... Evans is cautioned for a cynical pull-back on Payne. #cafc 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!