Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Bristol Rovers | Saturday 17th December 2022

Comments

• Options
    Ahhhh some playing out from the back leads to amb miss placing a pass to Clare out for a throw
  • Options
    Bah, AMB tries to pass wide to Clare but he overhits is and it's out for a throw.
  • Options
    Last couple of minutes we've reverted to our dithering passing from the last couple of weeks.

We cant keep up the levels that we displayed in the first 20mins of course.

But cmon, lets not all this good work go to waste on one moment of being caught napping again.
  • Options
    They did chuff all with it.
  • Options
    Anthony Hayes Red And White Army... ;)
  • Options
    Last couple of minutes we've reverted to our dithering passing from the last couple of weeks.

But cmon, lets not all this good work go to waste on one moment of being caught napping again.

We're dithering and they're pressing more now, not a great combination. 
  • Options
    Rovers come forward but give the ball away just outside our area.
  • Options
    Rovers down our right, player goes over under pressure from Dobbo, ref not impressed.
  • Options
    LOVE YOU SESS!! - Sinclair tries to jink and confuse our Left-Back

Sess almost just stands there, and takes the ball of him
  • Options
    Any new faces to be seen in the Directors Box ? Or even any nice breads ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Wycombe 1=0. Brilliant goal by Hanlan
  • Options

I think that's a little harsh because there have been a couple ill advised long balls in there as well. I think the pitch is playing its part. I think if the conditions were better, this would be a good time to rest with the ball and take a little bit of the sting out of the game. 
  • Options
    Sessengon left with a lot to do to clear the ball out, shows some frustration with the hands as he had zero help around him, JRS eventually got there to support. Briz get it, do nothing, throw to us in our half.
  • Options
    Rovers down our left, Sinclair tries to bamboozle Sess but fails. Unfortunatley JRS loses the ball, so they come forward again but AMB picks the ball out fo the air.
  • Options
    Worst thing we did was score.

Gone from playing some really good stuff to looking second best.
  • Options
    I like Evans, shame we didnt sign him in the summer

Isnt afraid to shoot, and wasnt far away with his third (?) effort from outside the area
  • Options
    Phew! Rovers down our right, cut inside, we back off but the shot goes over the bar.
  • Options
    Come on Reds, we are getting undone a bit here, get back to the first 20 stuff, don't gift them anything
  • Options
    AMB reminemds me of when I try to hit a left foot deadball. 

All kinds of awkward.
  • Options
    We've crossed the ball about 13 times this half and not one of them has gone near Stockley 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That’s the chance we’re gonna look back on isn’t it?
  • Options
    Plymouth miss penalty 0-0
  • Options
    JRS has won two headers in the box today which I would not have expected him to win. 
  • Options
    Nice work between JRS, Sess and Fraser, but Fraser overhits the cross. We get the ball back in but Payne's offside.
  • Options
    Attempt missed. Antony Evans (Bristol Rovers) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Luke McCormick.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    AMB reminemds me of when I try to hit a left foot deadball. 

All kinds of awkward.
    Are you Dana in disguise?
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Chunes said:
    We've crossed the ball about 13 times this half and not one of them has gone near Stockley 
    You mean Stockley hasn't got anywhere near them, sometimes I do wonder what he offers...
  • Options
    Rovers down our right, their player falls acrobatically after a challenge by Dobbo and they have a free kick about 10 yards up from the tunnel
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Two on the ground have required last ditch clearances to keep it away from Stockley. 
  • Options

43' Payne rifles just wide... Rak-Sakyi picked out the midfielder well with a neat knock-down.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!