Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trains, Planes & Automobiles - (Getting To Old Trafford)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    cazo said:
    It’s only for one night Britannia price is good
    The bar there used to be buzzing. Lots of minor celebs for some reason. Back in the eighties that was. And the disco in the basement was mad. 
    No idea what it’s like now though. 
    got some poor reviews but as cazo says, its for one night, in good location for train and deansgate and looks like it used to be the nuts - a bit of history - probably just needs some updating but for £49 i can live with that - even if the room's got no windows !!! I;'m not going for the sea view !!
  • Options
    We are getting the club coach from bexleyheath. Have the club confirmed the collection point yet?
  • Options
    A reminder of Bogzy's message.
    Anyone not booked transport yet, on the Train app.
     Euston to Crew (£36 rtn) 46 minutes  past the hour.
    Crew to Manchester (£9 rtn).
    Just checked, these prices still available.
    Takes an hour or so longer than the fast train but less than half the price.
    Bought mine midday today.
  • Options

• Options

Having some of this win lose or draw coyr🍺🍺
  • Options
    We are getting the club coach from bexleyheath. Have the club confirmed the collection point yet?
    @DessieValley here you go Clive posted this last week;

Information on pick-up points for away fixture:

Canterbury - Victoria Road, London Road by the roundabout (on A2050 facing into Canterbury)

Larkfield – Kingfisher Road sheltered bus stop, by Martin Square

Gravesend – bus stop by old A2 Tollgate underpass

Dartford (1) – Heath Lane, by retail park at junction with Princes Road 

Bexleyheath – Hall Place car park 

Bromley – Bromley North Station 

Eltham – Well Hall Road junction with Dickson Road 

Charlton – Anchor & Hope Lane Bus stop

https://www.charltonafc.com/valley-away

• Options

Yellow warning of rain

Areas affected: East Midlands | North West England | Yorkshire & Humber

Starts: 06:00 GMT on Tue 10 January

Ends: 20:00 GMT on Tue 10 January

Persistent heavy rain will affects parts of northwest England on Tuesday. - Flooding of a few homes and businesses is likely - Bus and train services probably affected with journey times taking longer - Spray and flooding on roads probably making journey times longer - Some interruption to power supplies and other services possible

Issued at: 11:00 GMT on Sun 8 January

Last updated: 30 minutes ago

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/warnings/weather

• Options
    Train up Tuesday afternoon, posh hotel, brunch, train back Wednesday
  • Options
    Train to Crewe meeting up with brother. Off to old Trafford with the family in a box for the game can’t wait
  • Options
    Train to Crewe meeting up with brother. Off to old Trafford with the family in a box for the game can’t wait
    Not really fair to leave your family in a cardboard box whilst you watch the football. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Train from Leeds tomorrow afternoon after work in Bradford in the morning. Hopefully there for 5-6ish. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    I was thinking about flying back from US for this game as I have a brother that lives in Manchester. After the Oxford game I said no way was I going to travel 3,000 miles to see that shite. However after the last 2 results I am now regretting my decision. Hope everyone has a wonderful trip to Manchester and you never know we might nick a result.  
  • Options
     Information for anybody booked on the 10.35am train From Manchester Piccadilly to Euston this morning, this train is cancelled, but your ticket is valid on the 10.15 or 10.55 departures & you will be entitled to a refund.